Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2001, 04:05 PM   #1
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I plan on altering most of my characters' classes once they reach level 15. Most of them, right now, are at levels 12-13. I have been through the Stout Mines a little, found Raskalion, but should I go to the Boogre hut before continuing with the Stout Mines? My Thief, who I plan on turning into a Ninja, would be capable of becoming an Assassin (which I plan on making him, just in another 15 levels).. AH... What am I to do..
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2001, 12:49 PM   #2
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

It doesn't matter what you do. You can finish the Stouts and do the Boogres if you want. The game will not be affected by it. Technicly, you don't even have to do the Boogre's cave (unless you get the quests).

------------------
If I am because I think, then, if I talk without thinking, I'm not really talking! Am I?
Ryanamur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2001, 06:36 AM   #3
the_young_one
Manshoon

If you want your thief to become an assassin, make sure you get the Raskalion quest from Scanthril.. Also note that when you go into the pawn shop, you will be asked if you want to be an assassin. You only get asked once, so it is safer to have one of your other characters hold the assassin dagger until the appropriate time.

In terms of when to level up, I don't think your thief needs to wait so long. For your thief to advance from level 15 to level 30, you will need around 2 million experience points.. My recommendation is to change roles once your thief has level 6 in pick locks probably around level 10. He (she) can change to a bard or a ninja (or both) and pick up the moon and fiend spells. I would change roles once they reach level 10 or so (only need 100,000 exp or so) and keep the assassin for the rest of the game (with a party of six, your assassin will probably be around level 40 by the end of the game [assuming you are not too experience greedy or evil!])

the_young_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2001, 04:41 PM   #4
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Well, um, no. I train him as a Thief to level 15, convert to Ninja, train till level 15, then convert to Assassin. I do this with practically all my characters.
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote