Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2001, 04:16 AM   #1
abandon

please can you help me, there is no heart of lich on the place, only the sacrifical tray. Where is the lich heart???
Old 01-25-2001, 05:13 AM   #2
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Did you talk to the Lich - did he ask you to destroy the heart, did he tell you where to look. Maybe it is the ring of saints all over again (ie no quest, no article waiting). Did you short-cut the conversation with the long winded NPC? That is the only thing I can think of - that and the "Are you in the right place?" - it is way up the top, and you used a very tall lift to get there?
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2001, 06:09 AM   #3
Xignal76

The first time I made it up there I couldn't click on the heart to get it. The cursor only said "The Sacrificial Tray." Finally, after several attempts I clicked on the tray and received the heart with a very short message from the game. I had to click on my character's inventory to confirm I really had it...
Old 01-25-2001, 07:02 AM   #4
carg
The Magister

If you try to take the heart with a character who's inventory is full, the heart will drop to the ground. Unfortunately, because the game seems to forget there's a dias too, so you can't pick the heart up again: it lies below where you can't get it. I had to restore and pick the heart up with another character.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2001, 11:56 PM   #5
Moni

For Sir Boof:
Hope this helps!
Old 01-28-2001, 12:30 AM   #6
Sir Boof

Damn....I bet that's what happened...when I cast a Spirit Eye it shows me 2 white dots...probably one for the sacrificial tray and one for the heart(that I can't reach now)...Crapola...hmm....now what? I dont have a restore before that area....is there any way for someone to send me the heart (via Helicopter packed in ice, of course). lol Thanks Moni
Old 01-28-2001, 04:23 AM   #7
carg
The Magister

One more discovery I made on my third time through: this time I went for the heart as soon as I entered the area, and it wasn't there! Then I defeated both guardian demons, got both keys and went back. Then it was there. I think you need to defeat the one in the red area, and then jump down the pit in his room. That will splash you to the wall close to the elevator, which I think is the hint to find the heart.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2001, 06:01 AM   #8
Davros
Takhisis Follower

When I got the heart I hadn't met either champion or gotten either key. I missed (DOH) where they were entirely. I found the lift while wandering the open floor plan (ie spot orange square on map) and had to do some fancy jumping to get up there (ie didn't access through the little pit in the first gaurdians chamber). I had the heart and my valk and my zen dude, and was wandering around the pyramid saying to myself "what wretched guardians, what wretched keys, where the hell are they, Here mighty guardians, here boy, come play with de wabbits". Spent ages trying to manouver and jump to what looks like a hidden tunnel on the map near one of those collapsing hallway things - that drove me nuts. Then finally - "woops, whats up this way - yes a guardian - I wonder if it will be friends with me".
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote