Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-01-2002, 09:56 AM   #1
Sir Exxon
Zartan

I use PSP7 on the webpage I'm currently working on, but when I got a virus on my comp, it was eaten up. And as the clumsy guy I am, I've lost the CD which contained the program. So I was wondering if anyone here has a copy of all the PSP 5, 6 or 7-files, and can mail them to me? Cause I dont wanna use alot of my money to buy the program all over...:S
So if anyone is willing to copy their PSP 5, 6 or 7-program, and mail it to me, I'd appreciate it. [img]smile.gif[/img]

PS. Remember that the program is totally erased from my comp, so I will need all the files you can find. Thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 06-01-2002, 09:58 AM: Message edited by: Sir Exxon ]
Old 06-01-2002, 11:20 AM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

BUMP!
Old 06-01-2002, 12:02 PM   #3
Megabot
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

You knove that we can`t do that Sir Exxon!!
We dont knove if you are a "warez" type or something dont ever make a question like that in the furter please!! You are a greate guy dont come with questions like that please!!
Faan hvorfor må du komme med det dritt spørsmålet her på IW? Ja kankje du har lisensen men de forstår ikke de her på forumet skjønner? Gi faan i det! Du skjønner problemet med pirat kopering jeg tror deg på at du har lisensen men jeg tror ikke de andre på forumet tror de samme!! drit i programmet og download share ware utgave du vet sikkert hvordan du faker den!!

[ 06-01-2002, 12:10 PM: Message edited by: Megabot ]
Old 06-01-2002, 05:46 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

I agree, Sir Exxon...that's called "software pirating" and is against the ToS to discuss.

I am sorry for your loss, but getting a copy of someone else's program isn't the answer. If you registered the copy of your program, you may write to Jasc Software or send them an e-mail (they're online at http://www.jasc.com/ ) and tell them what happened. They may be able to either send you a complimentary copy, or at least cut you a deal on a new copy. As all companies, they appreciate their customers and are willing to work with them. But you must do things the legitimate way.

As this thread is technically "illegal", I'm closing it. Megabot, thank you for your prompt reply, too! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cheers,
-Sazerac

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."