Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2002, 08:27 AM   #1
AngelofDeath
Drizzt Do'Urden

So, has anyone made any that they would like to share? I was thinking about this, and was wondering if anyone out there in television land has made any?

Any been broken yet........4 days in to 2002???

You Can Not Hide
Old 01-04-2002, 02:48 PM   #2
Jorath Calar
Harper

I woke up on the first and swore I'd stop drinking... so far I have kept it. But it's only been 3 days so there is still a chance... [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2002, 03:00 PM   #3
Sir ReGiN
Gold Dragon

I promised I will continue going to university [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2002, 03:19 PM   #4
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

I promise to strive to more like Sir Regin and less like Azure Wolf but a little like Sazerac with a couple of Memnoch tendencies and little if any 250 habits while expousing Ronn Bman theories and still holding the opposite opinion of a certain Silver Cheetah while listening respectfully while Larry talks and being quite a bit more like myself how I was back then and not as much as I am now although that can't be that bad you might say as I may seem to be a bit like Neb at times but hardly like Dragonmage although I do like Dragonmage because she has a gentle heart and a sweet disposition unlike Lord of Alcohol who I would not try to emulate because my girlfriend would leave me quickly and wouldn't understand that I wasn't trying to disparage the character of LOC just doing nothing more than throwing a name out like if I were to mention Cloudbringer, you would think of a nice lady that welcomes people the same way when you think of Birthdays, it's Reeka so it's probably safest to say that I don't have much of a New Year's resolution other than trying to be myself while enjoying the company of others.

I hope that was clear enough.
Old 01-04-2002, 03:35 PM   #5
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

quote:
Originally posted by Jorath Calar:
I woke up on the first and swore I'd stop drinking... so far I have kept it. But it's only been 3 days so there is still a chance... [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ouch!! That's pretty drastic isn't it?
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition