Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2000, 03:06 PM   #1
Kinuvan

K, Keldorn just got mangled by feeblemind and now his inteligence is permanently set at 3 which means he can't use his classy armour or sword. I need to cast greater restoration (not available for 4 more lvls) but the option is shaded out when I got to a temple. I thought I might try to use the item cheat to get me loads of inteligence tomes but they are not on the item list on the cheats page. Can anyone help me with out cheating or has anyone got a list of tome item IDs?

Please I miss my Inquisitor

Old 10-25-2000, 08:59 PM   #2
Cowboy

Hello,

Ok if any old characters form BG1 are still hold the tombs then import them in and use the tombs. The tombs are the same items from BG1 cheats, but I don't remember or used.

The other is I think need remove curse not restoration. Try to use another option in temple. Also read feeblemind in BG2 book I don't have here, but it says what cures it in there I believe.

Old 10-25-2000, 11:17 PM   #3
Dark

umm or you could import a greater restoration scroll =P
or set your intelligence back up with an editor.

Old 10-26-2000, 07:02 AM   #4
TheSpaceCoyote

Try killing him and then resurrecting him, maybe? Or, just forget about him. Minsc & Korgan are far better.

Old 10-26-2000, 08:33 AM   #5
IRAKZAI

Try the helm of brilliance (helm16) this might work, or try buying a scroll of "restoration" they are available in town.

When you go to the temple did you select keldorn in the service screen, if your leader is selected the option will not be available unless it is your leader that has the problem.

Goodbye and good luck.

Old 10-26-2000, 07:09 PM   #6
IRAKZAI

Whoops, Don't bother with the helm of Brilliance it won't help in this situation. Unless you need a realy cool item.

You can create the manuals from BG 1 in BGII but for some reason the manuals of charisma and wisdom can't be used, however you can sell them for lots of GP. "book03 through to book08"
I tested this last night just to see if it worked. I personaly believe that you should not use the cheats unless you need them to succeed, I will agree that some of the quests can be very difficult but that is the whole idea, there would be no point in playing the game if you had to cheat to succeed.

After compleating BG 1 and TSC I used some cheats to create a party of maxed out characters just for some fun ,the game was extreamly boring because there was no challenge.