Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-09-2001, 08:31 PM   #21
Lioness
Jack Burton

"Let us go forward!" the stranger strode down the cavernous passageway, slowing down as he reached closer to the echoing scream. "Tis Zelina, I am sure of it!"

OOC: ok, Seph, time for you to save the day! BTW< Zelina is purty darn ugly!

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
The Lady Lioness of Castle Kerhelm
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe and the Promised Land
Official Restrainer of Table Dancers
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Old 10-09-2001, 08:42 PM   #22
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

"Have sword, will travel. Just tell me where you want me?"
Old 10-09-2001, 08:46 PM   #23
Lioness
Jack Burton

OOC: hey, Ace, wanna be the baddy? It's an Evil Sorceror holding Zelina prsioner, no idea why, but if you want to you can be him! If you want to be a good guy, just write how you get into teh story!

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
The Lady Lioness of Castle Kerhelm
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe and the Promised Land
Official Restrainer of Table Dancers
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Old 10-09-2001, 08:49 PM   #24
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

OOC: No problem here, degenorate vileness is my middle name, though more descripition of what is going on/who baddy is would be apriciated.
Old 10-09-2001, 08:51 PM   #25
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ahh, Ace, what a surprise. i would have thought even you couldnt commit such a vile deed! *comes forward, thrusting and thrusting his longsword at Ace's sternum*

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-09-2001, 11:51 PM   #26
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

*quickly grabs Zelina and runs away, shielding his eyes* glad its dark down here *he mumbles to himself. He quickly leads her out of the dungeon, and the stranger and Chaos follow him. they run up the side of the pit trap, and burst out the door, heading straight for the Castle kerhelm*

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-10-2001, 01:04 AM   #27
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

ooc sorry , but what is this about i can follow
and also can i help ( am a wizard so )

------------------
Platinum Wizard of ALSB
Wizard at The Court of Lady Lioness
Protector of All Whats goodwww.clix.to/wave
Old 10-10-2001, 01:05 AM   #28
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

OOC: well if your an evil wizard you can act as the sorcerer and try to catch me!

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart