Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2006, 12:58 PM   #61
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Letter

Dangit.

Well. My house got egged and TP'd last night. I have an idea of who might've done it, but I can't be sure. Funny thing was they did it when I was awake with my bedroom light on, about 1 o'clock in the morning or so. I was reading a book when all of asudden I just heard this smack on the wall near my bedroom window and my dogs flip out and start barking. They got two trees in my front yard. I found out when I woke up that they also hit my dad's window on the car. I got up and cleaned it all off this morning. I don't think my pride is gonna let me put it behind me.

What a way to end my Christmas break, huh?
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2006, 09:39 PM   #62
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Well we had a tire slash on Halloween Someguy, so I know how it is!

Bah, back to work tomorrow LOL. Have to stop lazing about and enjoying all my gifts LOL. Cloudy, thanks for participating LOL.

I still have a gift card for Hechts I need to spend, I just don't know what the heck I want right now, and I don't want to just wander about in there cause the store is huge and mazey, probably on purpose so you spend more time there LOL. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 12:32 AM   #63
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Hey folks, how is everyone? Thought I'd drop in since I haven't posted in here of late. Had a great New Year, spent with my good friends, which was fun. Had a great time New Years day with extended family too, realised how unsociable I am with my family these days, and how much I'm missing out. That's New Years resolution #1.

Sleeping pattern has gone to pot over the past week too, and only eating 1 meal a day, but don't feel the need to eat more, and I'l have to change back to the real world soon enough anyways. Someguy - I'm sure you'l find some more info later, a sly snigger or something, and you know how to deal with it best I'm sure. Good luck.

Hope life's going great everyone.
Old 01-03-2006, 01:03 AM   #64
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I've got to find places to put most of my gifts including that nifty one from LZ which my hubby will end up having to set up! (a cool bird feeder shaped like a cat...birds sit on it's tongue! HAHAHAHA!)

Ilander.. hehe.. well, if I keep this up, I won't be able to waddle out of my house...so I guess I'll have to go back to work and move away from the tv and food sometime! Like the day after tomorrow. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Ross, I hope you get to hang out and have fun with your family a bit more! And SomeGuy..aww, geez! Hugs for being such a stand up guy and BOOHISSES to whoever did that to your house and your dad's car! That's not all in 'fun' that's just plain mean.
Old 01-03-2006, 05:13 PM   #65
armageddon272
Symbol of Cyric

Havn't checked the forums in a few days after all the New Years family unions and such. And I see noone noticed my Birthday [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
armageddon272 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 06:42 PM   #66
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Happy Birthday, Armageddon!
Old 01-05-2006, 10:57 AM   #67
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey gang! I need tea and someplace comfy to sit...haven't been around yesterday and today (won't be here long) because I slipped and fell on the ice outside my office yesterday on the way in and needed some help getting up...OUCH! Got plenty of pulled muscles and bruised spots to show for it, not to mention the bruised dignity.. LOL

Well, I'm off to put some heat on things again...Don't eat all the cookies!
Old 01-05-2006, 11:41 AM   #68
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hey gang! I need tea and someplace comfy to sit...haven't been around yesterday and today (won't be here long) because I slipped and fell on the ice outside my office yesterday on the way in and needed some help getting up...OUCH! Got plenty of pulled muscles and bruised spots to show for it, not to mention the bruised dignity.. LOL

Well, I'm off to put some heat on things again...Don't eat all the cookies!
Sounds harsh Cloudy! [img]redface.gif[/img] hope you recover soon and get your dignity restored, took a bail myself on the walk to work yesterday, not helped by the fact there was a gang of skids to see it damn black ice!
Old 01-05-2006, 01:52 PM   #69
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

*brings out a boppy for Cloudy because he heard it was good for sitting on when you're uncomfortable*

*puts it back because it's really for nursing mothers and children [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] *

Sorry to hear that, Cloudy... hope you feel better soon.

Morning, all. Nice rainy day here, which would be normal for March [img]smile.gif[/img] Got the van in for more work on the transmission, and got some major software revisions to take care of today, but I've got a good supply of Dew, so I'm ready for it [img]smile.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 11:08 PM   #70
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Good evening, all. Thought I'd make a drive-by. Hope everyone is well...