Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-02-2001, 09:53 PM   #1
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

well, my computer room is truly a mess. i have some food lying around here, some plates, some old game boxes... but the most notable is the food. wonder why/ well, apparantly i had some white grapes lying on the floor underneath my skinned shaving cream can. turns out, they turned into rasins! not ones id wanna eat though... but interesting, nonetheless!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-02-2001, 10:09 PM   #2
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Hi SSJ4,

Sounds like you're having a might comfy time in your computer room

My own bedroom is pretty self-sufficient; PC, TV + VCD player, telephone... it's like a paradise especially when the air-conditioning is on
Old 10-02-2001, 10:49 PM   #3
Blade
Emerald Dragon

Thats when you use this strange thing called cleaning

------------------

All blades cut, be they made from metal or wood, but the sharpest and deadliest blade is the one of knowledge.

An Archmage of the HADB
Old 10-03-2001, 02:42 AM   #4
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by mistral4543:
Hi SSJ4,

Sounds like you're having a might comfy time in your computer room

My own bedroom is pretty self-sufficient; PC, TV + VCD player, telephone... it's like a paradise especially when the air-conditioning is on
Ditto..I've got a mini-TV and a VCD player at the foot of my bed, a Hi-Fi at the head and a computer/scanner taking up a whole table, 2 telephones, airconditioner..

I'm pretty much self-sufficient
All I need now is a fridge..

------------------
No-Name Face
Old 10-03-2001, 02:54 AM   #5
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Lifetime:
Ditto..I've got a mini-TV and a VCD player at the foot of my bed, a Hi-Fi at the head and a computer/scanner taking up a whole table, 2 telephones, airconditioner..

I'm pretty much self-sufficient
All I need now is a fridge..

Then you might just end up making interesting discoveries like SSJ4... lol...
Old 10-03-2001, 03:53 AM   #6
Link
Jack Burton

At the moment, I'm at school, and I'm surrounded by some friends, who're calling me a major spammer.. Wonder where they got that from...

------------------
I am committed to restore your faith in extreme violence...

Link
Overlord Executioner, Slayer of Fluffed Beings
Member of Clan HADB
Supreme Warrior of Myst
Official Entertainer in Cloudy's Cafe