Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 04-11-2005, 01:47 AM   #21
Dellaster
Elite Waterdeep Guard

This topic really should be stickied.

Thank you, Imrahil, for all your hard work putting this together. The nature of a review is such that few will agree 100% with your criteria or ratings, but so long as the reviews are consistent they're a very valuable resource. (e.g. there are certain film critics who consistently give bad marks to films I like and praise for films I detest. So I can use their opinion reliably for choosing what may appeal to me.)

Well done!
Old 04-12-2005, 01:57 PM   #22
Imrahil
Elminster

I'd like for other people to post their own opinions of the NPC's they've played here, so as to get some different opinions - even something as simple as "I like NPC's A, B, & C but didn't like X, Y, & Z" would at least provide a few more opinions. So if anyone has opinions to share, whether they agree or disagree with anything I've said, feel free...

- Imrahil
Imrahil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2005, 03:03 PM   #23
shamrock_uk
Dracolich

Well I knocked up a brief list of my favourite mods here in another thread which includes some NPC ones. Don't have time to re-write now, but maybe in time I'll post a more detailed opinion [img]smile.gif[/img]
shamrock_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 02:15 PM   #24
Deathsangel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

When is the next update? As you said you were going to review several mods.

Some bugs have been dealt within Saerileth v4. Yasraena is a version up (mayhap also Tsujatha I do not know for sure). Silverstar has gone to 1.93 I believe. Kido is 2 versions further. There are probaly more.
Old 05-10-2005, 03:44 PM   #25
Stonewarrior
Manshoon

Hi, I read the review or Krondor and thought I would give him a shot, but have not been able to find a place to download him. I am getting ready to start another game and want to use 4 mod NPC's and randomly bring along a bioware NPC when needed for quests. I plan to use Kelsey, Saerileth, Yasreana and Krondor. If anyone could direct me to a download location I would be much obliged.
Stonewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 10:04 PM   #26
Imrahil
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Stonewarrior:
Hi, I read the review or Krondor and thought I would give him a shot, but have not been able to find a place to download him. I am getting ready to start another game and want to use 4 mod NPC's and randomly bring along a bioware NPC when needed for quests. I plan to use Kelsey, Saerileth, Yasreana and Krondor. If anyone could direct me to a download location I would be much obliged.
Krondor is quite enjoyable, but I think (as far as I can find) that his download link has been pulled. His current forum is here, but I don't see a place to d/l him. Maybe if enough people bug them for updates, it'll help, but maybe not. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Quote:
Originally posted by Deathsangel:
When is the next update? As you said you were going to review several mods.

Some bugs have been dealt within Saerileth v4. Yasraena is a version up (mayhap also Tsujatha I do not know for sure). Silverstar has gone to 1.93 I believe. Kido is 2 versions further. There are probaly more.
I'm a bit of a victim of my own love of the game at the moment. [img]smile.gif[/img] I have 3 games running currently & not near enough time to devote to them. I'm close to finishing a run with Saerileth v4 & Keto v2 (obviously not a new update, but I like her enough that I figure'd I'd include her for my own personal enjoyment), another close-to-done run with Silver Star 192 (I love Silver Star - one of my favorite characters - but all the previous bugs have been fixed-but-replaced-with-new-bugs) & Valen v43, & a 3rd relatively new run with Kido v3.2 (who I greatly enjoyed in his first version & am very much looking forward to experiencing his latest version) & Wikaede v1 (1st time trying, so no real opinion yet), so...

...updates will be coming, but not necessarily soon - maybe a week or so to finish playing & then update Saerileth, Silver Star, & Valen, but longer for Kido & Wikaede.

- Imrahil
Old 05-12-2005, 01:05 AM   #27
Stonewarrior
Manshoon

Don't suppose anyone has a copy of the Krondor NPC mod they could send me? Got my hopes up to try him. lol
Stonewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 03:47 AM   #28
Deathsangel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Sorry, I know from inside info he is still in the making.
Old 06-13-2005, 06:57 PM   #29
Imrahil
Elminster

Update: I updated Valen & Silver Star (a little while back) & recently updated Kido & added Wikaede.

- Imrahil
Old 04-24-2006, 05:41 AM   #30
Deathsangel
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Euhm... might be worthwhile to note that there are two Xan mods out there, as can be seen at
http://modlist.pocketplane.net/index...list&cat_id=5. Might be worthwhile to note which one it is. Also the two Kivan projects have merged into one and is now part of LoI mod in development at G3

If you are still working ont this list of course Imrahil... last update was quite a while ago

[ 04-24-2006, 05:43 AM: Message edited by: Deathsangel ]