Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2001, 06:31 PM   #1
The Crimson King

I need the 6th level Moon spell Vanish to maybe let me continue with this game. THus I need to become a ninja. I hava journeyed to Shu Castle and took great pleasure (■■■■ you, pay me!) in wiping out 4 (count 'em) Maneaters with magama and meteors (after about a day in real time of being plantfood)...
BUT NOW I need to lower the drawbridge. Where is this lever everyone's on about? How do I do this?

I have found two underwater levers in the tunnels (after whacking some samurai skels on da way) but one just blocks off my escape route and the other appears to do zilcho.

Help, please?

Mentally Yours,
Si
Old 02-27-2001, 06:38 PM   #2
Dragoon
Welcomed New User

usually i cant help much but there i can help ya.. first, can u get in the shuregeons ruins? if not, here goes, u dont need vanish to do the quest, get in the ruins this way (swim in the water all the way east, then swim down where u found that lever, after look up, u can see an exit from there, then just swim a bit and ull see a ruined wall, enter in the ruins, there look a bit around the left side, ull see a building, continue (ull see what im talking about if u see a brige suspended from one building to another,dont care about that building its for later, continue and look for the brigde from inside, around there is a small building (kinda) and on one side there is an entrance with some stairs going up, fight the monster, and ull see the lever, just press it and there u go
Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2001, 06:46 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Avoid fighting the monsters within the castle walls until after you done this quest and gotten credit for it.

Be sure to look in all directions when you flip levers in the underwater passageways. Many folks have missed the exit simply by not checking in all directions.

(also - please watch the language - my 10 year old son reads this board)

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2001, 06:50 PM   #4
The Crimson King

Thanx guys for the help. You are heroes.
Sorry bout the intensifying imperatives and adjectives but see my other message as to WHY I am so frustrated (will promise to keep my messages sparkly clean from now on.

Si.
Old 02-27-2001, 07:01 PM   #5
-Erg

Your language is inappropriate and even offensive to forum readers much older than 10 years, and will likely hinder responses from some of them . . . . enough said ?
Old 02-27-2001, 07:07 PM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Read the other post so understand your frustration but (as you will notice here) we run a really nice board!

Am about to see if I can't ferret out some of the other posts about folks getting stuck falling down to see the Naga -
until then - twist and shout!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2001, 07:10 PM   #7
The Crimson King

Hey I know I was out of line and I have apologised and have moderated my vocabulary but it's gone midnight over here and I've been on this game gettin nowhere for ten days (!) How about some help with my naga question, Erg instead of (deservedly) berating me?

Amicably,
Si