Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-20-2003, 06:23 PM   #1
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

By calling themselves a religeouse group and the way that they seclude themselves one begins to speculate that perhaps they are isolationists who have issues wiht all other religeons who think they're also better than everyone else, if this is true look at what evidence we have now:

The first Realiean clone claims to be "Italian" mmmhmm... and the second one is considered "Japanese" hmmm ok...

Wonder what country will be next...

Naw... ya don't say... it's Germany!

Who'da thunk it...

experts say chances of the next clone being german are as high as its name being adolph, which isnt exactly the best thing you'd want to hear over the radio...

Now if the Italian kid is name Musalini and the Japanese one is named Hideki or Tojo... we're looking at a much larger picture here aren't we...

[img]tongue.gif[/img] Just a theory... Let's call it the Axis of Clones Theory [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Edit:
please pardon any spelling errors as I lack caffeiene and have to go see a long stupid play that my parents put together 9_9

[ 01-20-2003, 06:26 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
Old 01-20-2003, 07:19 PM   #2
The Hunter of Jahanna
Emerald Dragon

Does this mean we will have to fight the clone wars?? *looks around nervously for Master Yoda*
Old 01-20-2003, 07:37 PM   #3
Dagorion
Red Wizard of Thay

Those guys are just plain weird, claiming to have made a clone and not allowing a DNA test? (Or so I heard)
Old 01-20-2003, 07:53 PM   #4
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I only hope that when there's a Belgian clone, it's not going to be another kabouter Plop, i would leave this planet instantly.
Old 01-20-2003, 07:58 PM   #5
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by /)eathKiller:
By calling themselves a religeouse group and the way that they seclude themselves one begins to speculate that perhaps they are isolationists who have issues wiht all other religeons who think they're also better than everyone else, if this is true look at what evidence we have now:

The first Realiean clone claims to be "Italian" mmmhmm... and the second one is considered "Japanese" hmmm ok...

Wonder what country will be next...

Naw... ya don't say... it's Germany!

Who'da thunk it...

experts say chances of the next clone being german are as high as its name being adolph, which isnt exactly the best thing you'd want to hear over the radio...

Now if the Italian kid is name Musalini and the Japanese one is named Hideki or Tojo... we're looking at a much larger picture here aren't we...

[img]tongue.gif[/img] Just a theory... Let's call it the Axis of Clones Theory [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Edit:
please pardon any spelling errors as I lack caffeiene and have to go see a long stupid play that my parents put together 9_9
4 letters for you in response.
LMAO!!