Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2002, 01:51 PM   #21
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hehe /) thats excellent! I'll wait till josh and i are on togetha b4 i collect it
Old 07-09-2002, 05:24 PM   #22
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

thanks i was thinking of which backgroudn to use but well i suppose both of your sigs standing togehter is the best backgroudn i can think of [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-09-2002, 05:32 PM   #23
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Dude, anyone who wants this sig PM me.

Old 07-09-2002, 06:51 PM   #24
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

that's a nifty little pic you've got done up there [img]tongue.gif[/img] did ya make it?
Old 07-09-2002, 07:25 PM   #25
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Nah, Dee made it.
Old 07-10-2002, 12:53 AM   #26
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

The character I RP on here is a half-elf ranger. If you could make a sig that goes along with that, it would be great. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2002, 04:55 PM   #27
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

well i s'pose it won't do any harm to just bump this a bit, just to tell you, i'm staying at my Aunt's right now, she doesn't like me using the phone alot so I'm going to keep this breif...

I got a new Gateway and a titanium G4 with boosted ram and had th Nvidia GeForce 4 (top of the line ones)installed in both. I also nabbed some D&D books and paper and enough dice to last the Cuban Adventurers league until it's retirement in 2007 [img]tongue.gif[/img]

aaaand letsee what else... OH right im starting my colledge work already, man this stuff is easy... OH and i guess you guys will be seeing alot more of me as soon as I get back (and install NWN i'm stuck playing Warcraft III for now oh well, thanks Blizzard [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

Im trying to get my Cousin's into D&D but I think their parents are a little uhh... well i can't use any other word but "Religeouse" for that sort of thing... >_> I bought a great book called "Drizzt Do Urden's Guide to Vacationing in Hell" and it's got LOADS of high-level campaighns that just BUST my sides to read! like having to fight a bunch of hellspawns just to retrieve an amulate with a mirror on it so a wrethed looking woman can apply her makeup... [img]tongue.gif[/img] well I thought it was funny anyway and worth a try...

uh anyay! BYE!
Old 07-15-2002, 04:57 PM   #28
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

ps: I hate AOL

and Sir Goulum, You haven't won the race to highest post count yet! uhh just wait ti'll i get back! WAAAHAHHAHARRR! Ironworks 24/7 for me! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-15-2002, 05:14 PM   #29
The Collective
Manshoon

Hello Sig Docta! We, the Collective, would like a sig of a big bad Borg cube with little kitty ears and a little ■■■■■ tail, eating french cheese and with a big bottle of vodka. And could you include our name in glossy pink letters with an electrical lightning bolt through it? Oh and make it a really badassed Borgcube OK? I know size isn't everything but.... [img]graemlins/showoff.gif[/img]
Thanks.
Old 07-15-2002, 05:23 PM   #30
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

So, /)eath, how do ya like the temprary sig shack we put up while you were away? We'll destroy it though, once you get back to Ironworks to bring up the Sig Doctor thread and have enough time to create sigs.