Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-16-2000, 03:44 PM   #1
cekcek

Thanks Wyv, but even when I stand in the middle of the pillar, it still only goes up part way, if I swim to the top there is a strange symbol on the ceiling, but no way out. Is this a bug, or is there something I have not done yet. Thanks
Old 12-16-2000, 03:52 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Is there a lever on the wall somewhere???

Been a while since I've been through this area - there might be a lever!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2000, 03:53 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

As you're swimming up, I mean. Not back in the altar room.

Wyv
Old 12-16-2000, 05:44 PM   #4
Davros
Takhisis Follower

There is a lever at the bottom. It's the normal crypt / dungeon / castle doors and lever thingy. Just had the same problem with it as with Shurugeon, locked myself out. Went out from Kerah and found Leprachaun treasure, then cast portal and call of home. Unloaded all my stuff at Brimloch, then cast teleport to get back to the lake and the spell just fizzled. Lucky I saved before trying it.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2000, 10:22 PM   #5
nateb

hi

I have a problem with this spot. I 'captured' the leprecaun, who promptly teleported me, and I am now stuck in this small sea area with Kerah in a small temple and an inoperable portal to isis. anyone have some ideas for me? I wonder how you can catch the leprecaun and get out of here.

thank you
Old 12-23-2000, 08:08 AM   #6
Davros
Takhisis Follower

nateb,

The portal of Isis is meant to be inoperable after you get the obelisk - Anephas explains why when you resurrect him. Before you exit that area you should talk to Kerah, grab the obelisk, and get the Leprechaun's treasure "an amulet of Clover -well something of clover anyway". the little fellow wasn't alive when I went through there - I smoked him over where I first met him. You don't have to kill him, you just have to make him give you the treasure. After that, getting out is via the same way you came in - swim back down and throw the lever.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2000, 05:49 PM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

You don't have to even make him give you his treasure, you just open up the chest and he comes around and says that he sees you found it so he better start collecting a new treasure.

nateb - swim down in the pool by Kerah - look for a lever - that should get you into Anephas' tomb. Did you come through the tomb to this area with Kerah? or did the leprechaun zap you there? Will be interesting to find out if you can go into the temple via the back door, so to speak!

Wyv
Old 12-24-2000, 04:45 AM   #8
Lily the Ranger

As the pillar rises, jump on, facing the north wall ("up" looking at your map) this is the wall that the lever will be on. Would be nice to be able to light up the place. I equipped my party with breathers and masks which bought me time to search. Then after it loads swim up to meet the pretty lady. Just finished talking to her. OH, always SAVE before executing this somewhat tricky move! Luck!
Old 12-24-2000, 10:25 AM   #9
nateb

hi

I was zapped there by the lil' green guy.

nope, can't get in through the back door, and the gateway was inoperable before I took the white obelisk.

I had to revert in town. grrr.

I like this game, it has a lot of charm, just too many bugs, and not interface related bugs.
Old 12-24-2000, 10:38 AM   #10
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Nateb - must be an effort on the designers part to see that you don't get into Anephas' tomb unless you have the lich's staff. Still - if the Leprechaun can zap you to the Kerah garden you should be able to get yourself out without having to restore. Did you use Call of Home?

Wyv