Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-22-2003, 10:55 PM   #31
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I concur it does appear to be a school uniform but the golves and headband say Ryu, + if you take off the sailor-style tie and put on some white pants, well , it's ryu... so she's like Ryu School-girl style... I probably relate her MORE to Ryu, myself, because I've seen her in the Capcom fighting games [img]tongue.gif[/img] though personally, my favorite character is/was Iori from the SNK games...
Old 03-23-2003, 12:35 AM   #32
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I nearly forgot, when I was in South Korea the school uniform is similar to japanese one. huh copycat! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

She is similar to Ryu in Street Fighter because she wants Ryu to be her martial art teacher and teach her his fighting technique. She is my favourite Capcom character. should be obvious no?
Old 03-23-2003, 11:44 AM   #33
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

But her super hadokien only goes up, her special attacks are only usefull if your oponent is in the air... and if you're shooting a hodokien into the sky then another guy, liek lets say Iori, could use a Konotsuru to cancel her out because it travels across the ground, OR even worse, use the maiden masher and there would be no way of blocking it! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 03-23-2003, 06:26 PM   #34
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

which game are you talking about? Capcom vs SNK ?
Old 03-23-2003, 06:56 PM   #35
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

any game with her in it [img]tongue.gif[/img] though Iori and her can only go up agaisnt eachother in Capcom Vs SNK, obviously, I was just usign Iori as an example, OK lets say her "teacher" Ryu and her did super hadokiens at the same time, hers would go up in the air and his could hit...
Old 03-23-2003, 07:21 PM   #36
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

err..experienced Sakura players won't use that shinkuu hadoken unnecessary. shinkuu hadoken is best used when the opponent is near. but I must admit she sucks against opponent that got longer reach ex, Rugal or M. Bison.

did you play Capcom vs SNK 2? Sakura's hadoken really downgraded this time. but her special kick method seems more powerful.
Old 03-23-2003, 07:42 PM   #37
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

now that you mention it... her kick special is stronger... I just played EO on one monitor while doing the same technique under the same conditions on the dreamcast version [img]tongue.gif[/img] Neat
Old 03-23-2003, 08:08 PM   #38
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

I nearly forgot to mention. In Capcom vs SNK 2. Sakura's Shinkuu Hadoken is ground based projectile attack. not towards the air. It will give 5 hits if it hit the opponent and loses 1/5 of life.

Yes, her kicks are powerful. especially when you combo Haru Ichiban with Flower Kick. hehehe... [img]tongue.gif[/img]