Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-10-2000, 11:00 PM   #1
Valar

1. I accidentally hit the fist icon when dealing with the lock on the 2nd door in the Crypt...now it says it is jammed....is there any way to un-jam the lock? I need to get in there to get the necklace for the lady next to the windmill....

2. I am down next to Scabban, and I have talked to him, and opened every chest and coffin in the area, but I cannot find my way out! Do I need to drag boxes back up to the holes I dropped through in the Wizard's or Warrior's path and climb back up, or is there another way out?

Thanks for any help...

Valar

Old 10-10-2000, 11:06 PM   #2
RGR1

dont know on the jammed lock , but on Scabban i dropped thru the hole in his room and swamm out

Old 10-10-2000, 11:53 PM   #3
Stryfe

I also jammed this lock but eventually opened it later.Seems like I found key to open it later in dungeon.
Just drop down hole and swim to exit area of dungeon you are in.

Old 10-11-2000, 12:40 AM   #4
Valar

Thanks..I found the way out...I just realized I never flipped the lever in Scabban's room, so the grate down below was still closed.....unfortunately, now I have run into the Wizard's guild bug, where I talked to Scabban before I got the quest from the guild, and now I cannot complete that quest...

As for the door, I have scoured the entire crypt, and I still can't get the darn door open; it is still jammed. Oh well, maybe that quest isn't THAT important.....

Thanks for the help...

Valar

Old 10-11-2000, 09:02 AM   #5
Caseman

Use a set of lock picks on it.. the exact same thing happened to me, but it opened after using the picks

Old 10-11-2000, 09:32 AM   #6
greek

I used my warrior to bash it in and it opened.