Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-06-2001, 04:27 PM   #41
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

Lord Flash stood over the body of the robot, still twitching from time to time and coving parts of the floor with sparks. Using the blade of his rune axe to snap the last of the wires connected to it's brain the anti-paladin sighed as the light in it's eye finally flickered and disappeared.

"Sorry X015.” he said solemnly.

"Sorry Skydracgrrl, this is all my fault I really hadn't wanted things to progress this far. I was hoping if we got the sword and returned it to Lord Muro no blood would have to be spilt.” Lord Flash knelt down by shades body, "It was naive of me to trust in there benevolence. Anything created by Lord Muro can do nothing but kill and destroy. I can't help you three, I don't trust myself anymore but I can at least help you."

Rising to his feet the anti-paladin crossed his rune axes over his chest, causing them to glow faintly, as the glow increased so did the aura of magical energy in the room. Finally there was a flash of white light as a bolt of energy was released from the apex of the axes, striking directly at the heart of Shade.

Coughing slightly, but otherwise fine the elven assassin sat up slowly, accustoming himself with being alive again. The anti-paladin let his rune axes drop to the floor, instantly shattering into dust as they hit, the magic that created them having been depleted.

Satisfied that his work here was done the black clad knight set his mid upon his next, and final, task. Lord Muro.

"Er... mind if I borrow a weapon?"

[This message has been edited by Ace Flashheart (edited 10-06-2001).]
Old 10-06-2001, 04:59 PM   #42
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan and his friends storm into the room, expecting fierce foes to come charging at them, but instead they see some of their friends from the Bar, they stop their charge into the room and Kivan asks, "Uhhh... What happened here?"

------------------
Worshipper of Tiax.
Wielder of the ancient Lawyer spells.
Member of the HADB clan.

Ally of the Fluffy Queen and the Dreaded Red Fluffy
General of the highest class and Leader of the Legal Department in the IW Peacekeeping Force.
ORT member, Official Demander of Stuff.

"If Silence is golden, why does everyone talk so much?"
Old 10-06-2001, 10:41 PM   #43
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Just got back. I had been in W. VA attending a funeral. You remember that great uncle I went to visit in Cali. a few weeks ago? He passed away last weekend, and they buried him today. He was buried next to his mother and father. Sad thing it is. Well, I will try not to let my loss affect myself or anyone else from continuing on with the bar.
Old 10-07-2001, 05:45 PM   #44
Lord Shield

Which is all to the good - RP is good for escapism

in our family we donate organs then creamte what's left - well, we won't need our bodies afterwards

anywa, on with the story...

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness

Old 10-07-2001, 08:32 PM   #45
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

OOC- Um, LF, Shade wasn't dead, only seriously wounded... also he wasn't in the same room as us, he's a couple floors down, where he was blown. ^_^;; until this situation is cleared up, i cant really post, since im a bit confused....

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
Princess of Blondeness, second only to Aerie, who is Queen of Blondeness.
Entertainer/idiot and Elven bard at the Bar.My Website!
Old 10-08-2001, 01:51 PM   #46
Encard
Quintesson

OOC: Well, the paint in the room where my computer is has dired and stopped smelling profusely, so I'm back.

IC: Encard, Plague, and the vampires continue on down the corridor, still having encountered nothing alive. They pass several doors on either side that apparently lead to empty rooms or storage rooms filled with various useless objects (it seems that the thing Encard found was a key to all the building's rooms), and they keep walking. However, as they come up to what looks like a flight of stairs, a tube suddenly extends from one of the walls and emits red light at them. It passes over all of them, some lights blink, and a metallic voice says, "Data files not found. Intruders detected. Please prepare to be neutralized. have a nice day." large pats of the wall begin flip and become giant laser cannons, rocket launchers, and things of that nature. The group looks at them in horror. Right when that begins, they hear a noise from behind them, and after using a quick spell, Encard groans, and tells the group that they have apparently been followed by the robot with artillery shells. The robot approaches at the same approximate time as the walls finish turning into giant weapons. However, the guns and things don't fire, as the tube protrudes again, scans the robot, and says, "Data files not found. Intruders detected. Please prepare to be neutralized. Have a nice day." The guns suddenly turn on the new robot and one of them shoots. Angry at being fired at, the giant tank-of-death-bot points its own giant artillery-shell launcher at one of the walls and fires, smashing that wall. The other guns on the walls begin firing at it, and the robot continues killing the walls. However, after having destroyed just three sections o the wall, the robot explodes into flames and dies from the massive amount of hits it has taken. The guns turn to point at Encard and his companions...

OOC: I'm still thinking of a way to get them out of this...

------------------
The Eternal <font color="PLUM">C</font><font color="YELLOW">h</font><font color="BLUE">A</font><font color="RED">o</font><font color="GREEN">s</font>-bringer of <H3>HADB</H3>

:1drgat1:

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............
Old 10-08-2001, 01:56 PM   #47
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Originally posted by Encard:

OOC: I'm still thinking of a way to get them out of this...

(OOC: Virus detected, shutting down all systems to purge virus or Windows has performed an illegal action, shutting down.)

Old 10-08-2001, 02:01 PM   #48
Lord Shield

hmmm - I'd envisaged the tank-bot as too big for these corridors - oh well

There is a ftz noise and the tank bot starts to vibrate. The hum of its engines peters out and dies

3 misty clouds come out of the machine and reform into humanoid figures. The vampires like the ones that aren't airtight

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Ironworks Dark General
BG2 Tavern Keeper
King of Pointlessness

Old 10-08-2001, 04:50 PM   #49
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: What is up with the sudden stock of guns? Have we grown weary of our swords and shields?
Old 10-08-2001, 05:54 PM   #50
Encard
Quintesson

OOC: Eh... Nanobyte, there have kind of been laser-using robots here for the whole of the thread... I just stuck in a few guns for the various other people to use. *shrug*

IC: Encard thanks the vampires, and they climb the stairs, finding no one at the top. However, as the last of the vampires climbs through, they hear footsteps coming from an adjoining corridor.

------------------
The Eternal <font color="PLUM">C</font><font color="YELLOW">h</font><font color="BLUE">A</font><font color="RED">o</font><font color="GREEN">s</font>-bringer of <H3>HADB</H3>

:1drgat1:

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............