Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-20-2001, 12:30 AM   #1
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILERS:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
1) Yes, it is a known "bug/problem" that the Unseen Eye Beholder will not appear after you have reload it. Unfortunately, I do not know how to remedy this problem.....maybe you can try to "create: the Beholder by using the CreateCreature cheat?
2) Yes, you can leave Suldanesslar anytime you want (to complete other quests), the exit of the city is near where Elhan is standing, but the entrance is back at the Tethyr Forest.
Old 02-20-2001, 12:34 AM   #2
Lillie
Dungeon Master

Thanks much!
Old 02-20-2001, 12:38 AM   #3
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

The creature code for the beholder is BHEYE, you will get the experience and the loot (a necklace) after killing him, I am not sure if your journal will update however.
Old 02-20-2001, 12:38 AM   #4
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

No problem at all.
Old 02-20-2001, 11:34 AM   #5
Lillie
Dungeon Master

Hello helpful ones

This weekend, I attempted the Unseeing Eye quest. I had just found the second piece of the rift device in the Eye's lair. The device fused into one piece and I equipped it at as quick-use item, as instructed. I then did a game save.

Afterwards, the Eye attacked my party and killed my druid in one blast. So I reloaded from the new save and prepared to take another whack at the Eye. However, the Eye was nowhere to be found! I looked all over, no luck, no Eye. I went back to the leader of the ex-cultists, he said that the "creature still had to be killed", so I went back into the lair and searched again, still no Eye.

Anyone else had this happen? I've got a sinking feeling that I shouldn't have saved in that particular spot, it seems to have messed up the spawning of the Eye.

Any help would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Also, my party is now is Suldanesslar, can I leave there to complete other quests at this point? Or is it too late?

Thanks again,

Lillie

p.s. - not all bad news this weekend - I did manage to take out both Kangaxx AND the Twisted Rune gang (both on the first try!)