Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2001, 02:26 PM   #1
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ACK ACK ACK!!!ZIROC, can we fix my ridiculous spelling gaff in the title? Hosing is not what I had in mind,honest! HoUsing is! Help? Please?!

Ok, this thread is for LadyWendyZekke to post about her trials and tribulations while home-hunting. Check here to see what she has to tell us (save her from having to repeat it in dozens of threads and re-live the unpleasantness!)

If anyone can find her updates as they peruse the various threads, transfer em here for her, too!

And as an added bonus, for her amusement and edification- offer up your own tales of housing hunts- just don't send Ladywendy screaming from the forum in terror of realtors, please!

Here, you go Wendy, my friend! Post away! I'll wait a bit to tell my stories. you get the honor of doing so in the begining, since it's YOUR thread, sis!

Cloudbringer

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-05-2001).]
Old 03-05-2001, 02:40 PM   #2
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hosing hunts? I'm all for that! Wheres that pack of women? <~Has Hose, will travel. I think I'm really gonna pay for this........

[This message has been edited by Lord of Alcohol (edited 03-05-2001).]
Old 03-05-2001, 02:40 PM   #3
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

WHAT KIND OF SICK AND TWISTED THINGS DO YOU SISTERS DO? I'VE SEEN A LOT OF . . . ehm oh, you mean houseing. Right. Carry on . . .

BK
Old 03-05-2001, 02:42 PM   #4
Gray Mage
Banned User

SHHHHHHHH, Be vewy, vewy qwiet, I'm hunting Hoses....The evil critters they are. ROTFLMAO!!!!!

------------------

Feel My Power
Old 03-05-2001, 02:57 PM   #5
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

OMG I can't answer this thread yet while I'm laughing so hard!! "Hose" hunting! Where's the hose where's the hose? I ain't no stinkin hose!

LofA - err, nice hose?

I CAN'T STOP SAYING HOSE!!

------------------
Old 03-05-2001, 02:59 PM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Hosing hunts? I'm all for that! Wheres that pack of women? <~Has Hose, will travel. I think I'm really gonna pay for this........

[This message has been edited by Lord of Alcohol (edited 03-05-2001).]
You are paying BIGTIME bubba... just get that shovel over here and clear my driveway, first! PFFFT

Yes, I admit it, the reason I'm a fanatic about spelling and ckg and modifying posts...I am the Queen of the Typo-turned inadvertent Innuendo...ask my email list...sigh....I try, I really try to be good and pure and wholesome...er..why is everyone laughing! STOP THAT!

And talk about HoUsing for Wendy! humph!

TypoTerror

-SORRY LADYWENDY!!!- You gotta admit it's a typo right up our alley, though, sis! (blush...it was a legit typo!)

------------------
Storm-Queen

Old 03-05-2001, 03:04 PM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LW- HAHAHAHAHA I laughed so hard at your reply, I'm coughing! Honestly! hoUses is all I had in mind...er..but it is turning out rather interesting, to say the least...you notice it's all the MEN answering us?! LOLOLOL

If this is gonna become a 'show and tell thread' I'm in hot water with someone somewhere on the board, sure as shootin!

CloudManglerofEnglish

You know, Ziroc, maybe it isn't so bad a title after all? People will check it...snicker...
------------------
Storm-Queen

Old 03-05-2001, 03:11 PM   #8
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

CB - yep the guys are all over those hose!!!

THE HOSE KNOWS!

------------------
Old 03-05-2001, 03:11 PM   #9
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

LadyWendy, thank you for complimenting my hose LOL and LadyCloudy I'm uhhh sorry but I just cant help it, Im laughing too hard oh no not a hard hose stop it make me quit
Old 03-05-2001, 03:12 PM   #10
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Ladywendy, I've heard you know your way around hoses . . . aren't you the one doing the hose-hunting?

BK