Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 03-20-2001, 10:56 PM   #1
diesel44
Dungeon Master

Where in the keep is the money stored?

Where is a safe place to store things that I might want to use later in the game?

How much does wearing plate mail slow down a character? It seems to be the best for AC. What type of armor do you use (I'm in Chapter 2)?

Thanks
Old 03-20-2001, 11:02 PM   #2
Accord
Ninja Storm Shadow

SPOILERS:
>
>
>
>
>
>
1) Ask the general you/Nalia put in charge of the keep, it should be located in the second floor of the keep. But I never actually need to withdraw money in my games...
2) Store it in the chests and tables in the Keep, don't leave things on the ground.
3) My character is a fighter/mage, he's got the Bladesinger from his first game. Otherwise, if he's not a magic user he would be wearing the Red Dragon Plate. I don't think it slows (or slow much), the party formation is relative the same at every map until someone decides to pick a fight with my party.

------------------
Long live H22A1!!!!!
Old 03-20-2001, 11:02 PM   #3
Aurican
Elminster

Possible spoiler
1.Your money is in the cabinet right next to the stairs on the second floor.
2. I think you can use just about any place in the keep or whatever stronghold you have...
3. I don't think that your ammor will slow you down unless you just can't carry its weight. Example: you can carry 80 pounds and your armor weighs 70, with other gear and that you might slow down if not be immobile.

------------------
Can an elf get a break anywhere these days?
Old 03-20-2001, 11:05 PM   #4
Strahd Von Zarovich
Drow Warrior

mini-spoils and stuff
-
-
-
-
-
-

Well in waukeens promenade there is a medalion on the wall where you can store stuff, but any containers will protect your items, the only danger is if you leave a commond (buyable) item on the ground eventualy it will be taken.

Try and get the best aromor there is, Platemail is a very good armor but I'd wait abit before buying anything cause , after you talked to the theif who want gold so you can find imoen you will be attacked by relatively weak bandits filled with magical items like +1 swords and stuff one of them has a field plate I belive. so you can decide from there wich item you need to buy.

Notta in Bg2 I don't think they implementated the speed aroding to weight. As long as your caracter has the strenght to carry the item his speed won't be affected.