Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 11-19-2004, 12:30 PM   #41
Landon Contressior
Dungeon Master

i once fell asleep under a bed, it was at lyle's moms house, i dint feel like waking up at day break, so i i slet under the bed, and it was really refeshing,a ll weird place to sleep are refreshing to me.
Old 11-19-2004, 03:45 PM   #42
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

This thread is pretty well-timed actually, since last night I drank far too much and passed out on the threshold of my room, like halfway through the door. I had a meeting with the campus staff this morning about my out-of-control drinking. I have one strike left before I have to seek alternative housing. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2004, 04:08 PM   #43
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Ummmm..... how about you consider it's time to actually do something about that, mate. The worst I do these days is drunk-posting on IWF.
Old 11-19-2004, 04:13 PM   #44
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Funny sleep story: My friend Sharrod in my first year college had narcolepsy. He'd turn his head a certain way, and fall straight asleep. Usally sitting upright, with his head tilted back and mouth wide open. He did this during a test once in a huge lecture hall, and I almost got booted for cheating for shaking him awake. It was frikkin hilarious. Erm... guess you had to be there.

Skippy, your gutter story reminds me of a certain Who song. It also reminds me of the time I went to Mardi Gras with friends -- for 3 days -- with no place to sleep other than a truck.
Old 11-19-2004, 05:17 PM   #45
PoleCat
Elite Waterdeep Guard

My story isn't so much about where I fell asleep but more about where I woke up.

Background: It was my 21st birthday party and we had all been taking shots of Everclear (which is a bad idea btw). Needless to say I passed out on the floor of a friends room in a sorry state.

The next day I came to in the stairwell of the building in the process of WALKING DOWN THE STAIRS. I was walking when I woke up. Staggering really, but you get the picture. I guess my friend kicked me up off the floor before heading out to class and assumed that when I moved I was awake, but really I was on some sort of strange auto-pilot. I nearly fell down the stairs because I was totally surprised, disoriented and frightened by my situation.

I ended up sitting on a step completely confused for 10 minutes before I was able to piece together where I was (and who I was - that's Everclear for ya)

I've always had a tendency to sleepwalk since I was little but this one was the second worst episode for me.

Moral of the story: Don't drink Everclear - stick to whiskey
Old 11-19-2004, 07:56 PM   #46
Donut
Jack Burton

On a recliner in the living room!

[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 11-20-2004, 07:11 PM   #47
Landon Contressior
Dungeon Master

Amasingly i have never woken up walking somewhere, i used to sleep walk all the time, now i just sleep talk. mostly giberish. I can only imagine how crazy that must have been for you. I have gotten pretty drunk before, but never drunk enough to wake up walking somewhere.