Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-19-2001, 11:17 AM   #1
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

I have killed the red dragon (fire dragon?) and the shadow dragon and I have picked up both their scales. Is there something specific I can do with them or am I just carrying them around for nothing?
Old 10-19-2001, 11:18 AM   #2
Byronas

You can use them to make an armour. Cromwell can make them.

------------------

Where there are monsters and barbarians there will be Byronas fighting against them.

Old 10-19-2001, 11:19 AM   #3
Neb
Account deleted by Request

In the Docks District in Athkatla, there is a dwarf named Cromwell who can make them into armor, the shadow scales into leather armor and the red ones into platemail, both quite magical, Cromwell is in the lower right corner of the area, and you must go up some stairs to reach the door to his workshop where he is.
Old 10-19-2001, 11:24 AM   #4
mitsos

SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Cromwell also makes:
Crom Fayer, the Equaliser, Wave halberd, Mace of disruption+2, Siver sword, Shadow dragon armour, Anghek plate mail, Short bow of Gesen.

Old 10-19-2001, 11:28 AM   #5
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Cool thanks a lot guys! I was wondering what they were for.

Okay one more question though. I have a Kenji Half elf warrior and I can't equip him with ANY armour that I have come across at the moment. I cannot say exactly what class he is but he is good. Is that normal for him?

And mitsos nice nic mate! I used to be MHTSOS til I switched to bokken
Old 10-19-2001, 12:50 PM   #6
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

bokken, if you mean a kensai, then yes, he cant were ANY armor whatesoever. however, at level 12, dual him to a mage (if he were human) and he can where robes. that DRAMATICALLY lowers his ac. just a thought.

------------------
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine
Old 10-19-2001, 02:50 PM   #7
Bokken
Baaz Draconian

Yeah Kensai is the one. I think I have to seriously get some sleep here. This damn game is getting to me hehe.
Thanks for the info there Morgan_Corbesant. Although he's a half elf I'm glad to know that bit of info there!