Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 03-19-2006, 11:01 PM   #1
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

I would like to thank all those who were on with me today and helped my still rather crusty character fulfill a dream by getting that really cool cloak at the end of the Drow Proving Grounds.

I know that some of the individuals were Dace, Roddybug, and I believe Javan were there. I do believe, though I am missing one or two people who were either there during that particular quest, or the other rush to find a magical hammer of Totally Improved Foe-Crushing Powah!(R) In any case, that is what makes coming to this server over and over again worthwhile - the fact that everyone comes together to have fun... and take out a few hundred drow in the process. (Don't worry, they grow back like fungi!)
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 12:33 AM   #2
Sir Mohawk
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Think I was one of them with my Elf fighter and then tons of peeps helped me dwarf get great gear, this mod rocks and I am glad I am back [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Mohawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 01:47 AM   #3
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Mozenwrathe:
I would like to thank all those who were on with me today and helped my still rather crusty character fulfill a dream by getting that really cool cloak at the end of the Drow Proving Grounds.

I know that some of the individuals were Dace, Roddybug, and I believe Javan were there. I do believe, though I am missing one or two people who were either there during that particular quest, or the other rush to find a magical hammer of Totally Improved Foe-Crushing Powah!(R) In any case, that is what makes coming to this server over and over again worthwhile - the fact that everyone comes together to have fun... and take out a few hundred drow in the process. (Don't worry, they grow back like fungi!)
Too bad I had to go, sounds like you had fun. Good job on the cloak!
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 09:49 AM   #4
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

I didn't help anyone through the proving grounds but I did join several parties that day and enjoyed it all.

Thanks to everyone who spread the quest XP points about and helped my dual wielding characters to grow.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2006, 03:19 PM   #5
Dace De'Briago
Silver Dragon

lol, was quite a nice run

There was a big party of 5-6 players for a good 5-6 hours solid. Between us, we completed most of the quests and had a ball.

Great stuff.
Old 03-21-2006, 05:01 AM   #6
roddybug
Manshoon

A good run indeed. Valdo will have quite a tale to tell, what with all the blank scrolls that he has to write on! Most of the bard spells are useless at epic level so I just use stuff that other people create (use magic device) [img]smile.gif[/img]
roddybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 09:13 AM   #7
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Got to love that ability, roddybug. Main reason why a lot of my characters tend to have rogue levels sooner or later. My pure fighter characters tend to really suck. Never been good at sticking to one solid theme, so perhaps I'll try my luck with a pure half-orc fighter build one of these days. Working with naught but either polearms or spears, I think.

To Greything, Sir Golumn, Dace, Sir Mohawk, the legendary Roddybug, Javan, and just about everyone else I have gamed with over the past few weeks, thank you once again for the great fun we have had thus far. No, I am not planning on jumping ship as of yet. Far from it.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote