Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 12-27-2006, 12:43 AM   #11
slimjimosu
Dungeon Master

you can also use Khelgar or any other party member who has points in craft weapon to make yourself silver weapons in the type you have points in. The merchants throughout Neverwinter and Fort Locke have plenty of alchemical silver ingots and weapon molds to craft with. You just right click the mold to see how many ingots are needed and then place the ingots and mold onto a workbench (at uncle duncan's inn) and use the crafting hammer on the bench. Presto, silver short sword or hammer or long sword, etc.
slimjimosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 09:56 PM   #12
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Micah - Hmmm, not sure what's up with my Elgun quest LOL. I actually just finished the trial, won the fight with Lorne after the humongous cut-scene-age. The Elgun quest though still remains in my Journal. Where exactly can I find him in Port Last?

Oh, and I grabbed Elanee (love how you can switch out NPCs) and freed the giant spider, who said we'd see it again. I haven't though LOL. Of course I finished all quests in Duskwood, so...where the hell did it go? I was kinda looking forward to it arriving in the cut scene to tell me it would take my place against Lorne and be my champion LOL. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Relic, well glad I could help LOL, and no doubt it can't hurt at all to just have some silver weapons on hand so you don't have to worry about it later on. And I know, the silver items aren't worth much in the Merchants areas LOL, 2gp? Is that like 2 dollars? I guess silver isn't worth much in the land of Neverwinter LOL.

Thanks Slimjimosu, I know a few NPCs have the craft ability, I just haven't tried to figure it out, just didn't want to do the make my own stuff deal this time around, but yep, if it comes down to I have to, then I have to. I got through this time around without having to, but maybe later I may, we shall see I guess. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 07:55 AM   #13
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Micah - Hmmm, not sure what's up with my Elgun quest LOL. I actually just finished the trial, won the fight with Lorne after the humongous cut-scene-age. The Elgun quest though still remains in my Journal. Where exactly can I find him in Port Last?

Oh, and I grabbed Elanee (love how you can switch out NPCs) and freed the giant spider, who said we'd see it again. I haven't though LOL. Of course I finished all quests in Duskwood, so...where the hell did it go? I was kinda looking forward to it arriving in the cut scene to tell me it would take my place against Lorne and be my champion LOL. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Relic, well glad I could help LOL, and no doubt it can't hurt at all to just have some silver weapons on hand so you don't have to worry about it later on. And I know, the silver items aren't worth much in the Merchants areas LOL, 2gp? Is that like 2 dollars? I guess silver isn't worth much in the land of Neverwinter LOL.

Thanks Slimjimosu, I know a few NPCs have the craft ability, I just haven't tried to figure it out, just didn't want to do the make my own stuff deal this time around, but yep, if it comes down to I have to, then I have to. I got through this time around without having to, but maybe later I may, we shall see I guess. [img]smile.gif[/img]
If you already finished the trial, then don't worry about the Elgun quest. It will hang around in your journal probably. The whole point about the Elgun quest was that ELgun would potentially be a damaging witness at your trial - an eyewitness and all that. So if you run around and talk to the right people, you'll get some information about elgun that will allow you confront him and get to confess that he really wasn't at ember at all - he ws out in the woods looking for the dryad. See, he's heard stories about the Dryads and he wanted to get a little funky with one .... rotflmao

Kistrel's a pretty big spider. Probably needs someplace big and dark to stay in - like maybe the basement of an old castle? LOL Don't fret, Kistrel will show up after you get the keep. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Crafting is almost essential in the game. Wait until you get the keep and try to figure out how to pay for 713,500 gp worth of upgrades with the paltry 70,000 gp that Nasher gives you. Ah, now THAT is an extreme example of deficit spending! lol

Hey check your pm's. [img]smile.gif[/img]

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2006, 10:03 PM   #14
SkyRanger
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I didn't even think about silver weapons or Beladonna. I didn't know they were werewolves until they were alreasy trying to rip my throat out. I managed to beat them with standard weapons though. Not an easy task.
SkyRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 12:11 PM   #15
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by SkyRanger:
I didn't even think about silver weapons or Beladonna. I didn't know they were werewolves until they were alreasy trying to rip my throat out. I managed to beat them with standard weapons though. Not an easy task.
Not an easy task at all - they ripped thru me the first time like nobodies business.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote