Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 03-20-2005, 09:05 PM   #1
komo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i found so many equipments which have attributes vs particular allignment (e.g +2 AC vs evil). My Bard character also have access to Magical Circle against Allignment, which I thought would be very useful IF ONLY i knew exactly the allignment of the monsters i was fighting.

so, are there some ways to know the monsters allignment?? for i have tried using Examine from the radial menu, but on there i just found some attributes, but no allignment information.

Thanks.
Old 03-20-2005, 09:15 PM   #2
shadowolf03
Drow Warrior

I'm guessing they should be evil.
Trolls, spiders, undead, etc...can't not be evil...
Old 03-21-2005, 03:48 AM   #3
Legolas
Jack Burton

You can find out through trial and error. If your longsword of chaotic slaying +1 does nothing extra against them, they're likely not chaotic. Likewise, if the Protection from Good spell seems ineffective, it stands to reason they're not good.

Most creatures are one of the evil alignments (usually chaotic), but some like elementals and animals are true neutral. There are other exceptions too, but this is what you'll usually encounter.
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 03:54 AM   #4
komo
Elite Waterdeep Guard

thanks a lot for the info. but if i (on purpose or not) attack my henchman or some good guys, will their allignments turn to evil?

btw, i also found a cloak with vs good attributes. i guess it will be useless for most times, right??