Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-19-2001, 03:07 PM   #1
madmartigan
The Magister

Okay so I uninstalled TOB got rid, uninstalled SOA and reinstalled for a fresh start. Started a bran new game with my ranger did a couple quest whent to the dock's district did the montaro/xar quest then this women comes and takes Jahiera away from me and tells me she'll be back in a couple of days. ANyways I slept about 100times infront of the building where you do the montaro quest and she never showed up? Am I in the wrong place it's been 14 days, is there a trigger? Chapter trigger? area trigger? please help someone !!!
Old 07-19-2001, 03:15 PM   #2
Bonk
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I think it is VERY annoying when one of your team is taken away. Please don't do this in future games devs

------------------
Fear is the Mind Killer.
Old 07-19-2001, 03:18 PM   #3
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

I *think* IIRC that you have to leave the docks district for the "trigger" to occur. The next time you rest after that, she should appear again. I think that I went to the Copper Coronet after that happened to sell some stuff. I then rested, and when I woke up, there she was...

------------------

Now where did I leave that doughnut?!
Old 07-19-2001, 03:19 PM   #4
madmartigan
The Magister

DAMMIT THAT SUCKS FOR ME ARGGGG SHE HASNT COME BACK YET NOOOOO
Old 07-19-2001, 03:21 PM   #5
Throntar
Drizzt Do'Urden

She'll turn up. Just continue on with your game. Do a couple of easy quests in the city or something.

------------------

Now where did I leave that doughnut?!