Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 04-09-2003, 09:41 AM   #11
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Dear Leggy...

As long as you maintain this thread in the theme of Neverwinter Nights...I have no problems with it. It is an interesting idea that adds a bit of fun to this forum.

However, I will be upset to see anyone post off-topic here. Doing so from this point on will either get the thread locked, or I will delete the off-topic posts and send mean, evil e-mails to the offenders. [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2003, 10:03 AM   #12
Legolas
Jack Burton

Yes Sir, Mr. Larry, sir.
Questions will only be answered from a NWN context, and I trust that is the theme they will be asked in as well.

Too bad the Modding Mage is supposedly dead...or else he'd have some more fun with you and your posts. Just like old times!!
Oh well...life goes on, I guess...

[ 04-09-2003, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2003, 12:00 AM   #13
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Leggy thank you!

Since talking to you I've moved to the region of Amn and found myself a sufficent mate in the form of a white stallion named 'Denny'. We're currently selling pots to the masses and since I posted my original message I've lost 200 pounds in weight!

Cheers Leggy!
Old 04-10-2003, 12:11 AM   #14
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Whoops I never read the above post by Larry. Sorry! (*Shut's down his e-mail account*)

Mr. leggy why don't u move this thread to General Discussions, tis fun?

[ 04-10-2003, 12:23 AM: Message edited by: SpiritWarrior ]
Old 04-10-2003, 05:06 AM   #15
Legolas
Jack Burton

It's in the NWN forum because things like scripting in NWN and the NWN level cap are NWN related
Although we may go for a more general approach if buisness goes well...

Larry, you never know with mages; one day they die, the other they turn out to be liches/vampires/resurrected
Old 04-14-2003, 04:44 PM   #16
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Dear Leggy,
I don't know how to script! Gaaaaaaaaaaaak! This means that I cannot finish my area for the internet(hopefully).
Also, don't you have anything better to do? How about eat that banana you were *ahem* chatting to? And why don't you read a nice book?
Also, Mr. Leggy Sir, could you possibly give me tips on how to kill the lizard queen at the end of the game, as at the moment, I am totally pooped.
Thankyou very very very very very very very much, Kind Mr. Leggy sir.
Love *eugh* from A.W. Eirdo
Notice: Keeping to NWN theme Mr. Larry, no need to send me that nasty, evil e-mail thankyou.

[ 04-15-2003, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: Dragonshadow ]

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2003, 04:56 AM   #17
Legolas
Jack Burton

Dear *euch* from A.W. Eirdo,
congratulations on managing to squeeze all those questions into a single post. The road to adulthood is an old and snaking path, full of countless intersections. This is extremely confusing to most, and you can take comfort in the fact that you are not the only one experiencing the accompanying sense of desorientation.
But if life were meant to be rushed, you would now be travelling over a well-maintained and entirely straight highway. However, it is not, and you should not be afraid to rest for a minute and do something you want to do. With a little time and effort, you can learn to script as well as a banana. In fact, asking a banana to repeat what I told him/her/it would be an excellent step in the right direction.
It is not my policy to discuss my personal situation, but I can tell you that it is always considered a sign of bad manners when one eats one's own fans. At the very least, one should start with any availiable enemies.
As far as the lizard queen is concerned, I can only say deal with the supporting lizards first, never take raisins from rabbits, and use up all charged items and potions now, no matter what their effect may be. I hope this works for you, and remember, if at first you don't succeed, blame it on your processor.
Love, Leggy

PS- if you thought Larry's hatemail threats were bad, you've never had to cower in fear of Mouse's army of Scottish lawyers. ~shudders~
Old 04-16-2003, 05:42 AM   #18
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Quote:
PS- if you thought Larry's hatemail threats were bad, you've never had to cower in fear of Mouse's army of Scottish lawyers. ~shudders~
Now there is a scary concept...Scots in a courtroom, oh the madness of it all!
Old 04-16-2003, 08:06 AM   #19
Dragonshadow
Quth-Maren

Dear Mr. Leggy,
Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas:
Dear *euch* from A.W. Eirdo,
My name is A.W Erido, not *eugh*, I said that because of the whole *love* (shudders)thing that you are meant to put at the end of letters.
Thankyou very much for your adivice, I shall try with the lizard, but could you maybe recomend some druid spells that I could use?
thankyou.
Love*noooooo* from A. W Eirdo

aka Loc der Graf, Quillruke
Dragonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote