Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-17-2003, 07:39 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

For all the people stuck in the snow at home! Join us in a Neverwinter(sic) Nights Mod by Ironworks! Called 'Escape From Undermountain'!

Scroll to the top of any page here and click on the NWN Server Status button for ALL the info on the server and how to get into it. Or Click here:

http://www.ironworksforum.com/cgi-bi...tus.dll/status

At that URL, you can get the IP address, name of the mod, and even see how many players are playing the Mod at any given time!

The Mod is now running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!

[ 08-15-2003, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 04-05-2003, 10:27 PM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

It's up all night tonight guys! Click on the NWN Server graphic at the top of any webpage here to get the IP address and other info!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 05-28-2003, 02:52 PM   #3
Charlie
Lord Ao

I don't quite get it Z. What level char' do you start with? I mean say you're level 1 and every one else is level 9, how does it work out? And when someone joins the server is he auto in or head of the party. I tried it yesterday briefly, suddenly I had some little crown on my head, was the "leader" and some bod in my party with a couple of summoned creatures. Not got the foggiest who it was or what was going on. Say 10 ppl are online...do they all line up down the right hand side of the screen. Sorry Z, I got a bit confused with it all.

Please enlighten. [img]smile.gif[/img]
[img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/england1.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />One Love, Peace. [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/pissr.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> [img]\"http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/ladyzekke/piss.gif\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 06-10-2003, 08:14 AM   #4
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

i think it could go with some more story and a bit more outside thingys [img]smile.gif[/img] anyway im doing a big mod could i have a thing on the forum when it says its online and so? it is not ready at all but im getting somewhere [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-11-2003, 12:44 PM   #5
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cristian:
i think it could go with some more story and a bit more outside thingys [img]smile.gif[/img] anyway im doing a big mod could i have a thing on the forum when it says its online and so? it is not ready at all but im getting somewhere [img]smile.gif[/img]
On the NWN forum, there is a thread created by Memnoch that is basically for people who are looking for people to play their game, join a game, etc. That is where you would post your information. Follow Memnoch's instruction on what information to present, and you will be fine.

FYI>>>Ziroc is the exception to this rule, and can post his own server status as he sees fit, since he is the IW website owner. Many people from IW have dedicated their time to helping him build it, so in a sense...his mod is a community-owned mod.