Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-19-2002, 08:04 PM   #31
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
LadyZ, i think someone already did that, and not only his nose. The guy is melting completely.
Old 11-19-2002, 08:06 PM   #32
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

ROTFL I know, he reminds me of some kinda Phantom of the Opera more and more as time passes by!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 11-19-2002, 08:09 PM   #33
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

I saw the enlarged picture on Drudge, and that looks like a real baby to me. Look at the toes, for instance. That kind of coloration is difficult to do with dolls.
Old 11-19-2002, 08:10 PM   #34
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Sorry but what the deal?

Mic' shows off the kid to his fans (Who didn't seem to give a rats ass). His arm is under its arms and then he takes it back inside. Famous people and people like us have been showing off their kids like this for years. You might as well complain about the Loin King. It wasn't even out there for any longer then say it would of been if he pass it to someone stading next to him or played areoplane with it, as for the cloth on it head it was to prevent photographs.
Sure he looks and acts a bit nuts and was accused of child mostation (by the kids parents) which was not proven btw.
In all he just a odd ball that the press is out to get.
Old 11-19-2002, 08:50 PM   #35
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

He looks like ladyzekke just got done beating him with an uglystick [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] heh heh
Old 11-19-2002, 09:06 PM   #36
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel:
Sorry but what the deal?

Mic' shows off the kid to his fans (Who didn't seem to give a rats ass). His arm is under its arms and then he takes it back inside. Famous people and people like us have been showing off their kids like this for years. You might as well complain about the Loin King. It wasn't even out there for any longer then say it would of been if he pass it to someone stading next to him or played areoplane with it, as for the cloth on it head it was to prevent photographs.
Sure he looks and acts a bit nuts and was accused of child mostation (by the kids parents) which was not proven btw.
In all he just a odd ball that the press is out to get.
Are you defending this P.O.S? Wow. I would not agree at all. The guy is the opitamy of a has been trying to get attention. Just look at his face. Now he's using an infant! F@#$ Him . If he really was only "Showing off" his child, why over the edge like that? I dont think so Gabriel.
Old 11-19-2002, 09:17 PM   #37
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by LordKathen:
Are you defending this P.O.S? Wow. I would not agree at all. The guy is the opitamy of a has been trying to get attention. Just look at his face. Now he's using an infant! F@#$ Him . If he really was only "Showing off" his child, why over the edge like that? I dont think so Gabriel.
I not defending him, just asking what the big deal? Maybe 'showing him off' was not the right words but I not different then when other celebs' hold up their kids to be seen by the masses. I seen this kind of thing done before. He happy about the kid and what to show him to people, what the harm in that. The child wasn't in any more danger then most kids who experince the same kind of thing.
As for why over the edge, so the fans could see him I guess.
I swear if anyone but Micheal did this it would even be news.
Old 11-19-2002, 09:19 PM   #38
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

What do you mean it wan never proven Gabriel? Then why did he pay them several million bucks to shut up? And as for showing off his latest victim, I mean child.....I would never hang my baby by one arm FIVE GODDAMN FLOORS UP!
Old 11-19-2002, 09:20 PM   #39
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

just wondering gabriel you did watch the video of it right??
Old 11-19-2002, 09:25 PM   #40
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by khazadman:
What do you mean it wan never proven Gabriel? Then why did he pay them several million bucks to shut up? And as for showing off his latest victim, I mean child.....I would never hang my baby by one arm FIVE GODDAMN FLOORS UP!
Okay so your kid got abused and instead of getting the dude put in jail and banned from being near kids you take money??? Yea right, all the money grabbers wanted was cold hard cash think about it.

Sorry but wrapping an arm under both of the kids shoulders is safe, life guards do it all the time. Not to mention (but I will) he dances on stage for living he is fit and could probalby hold it in one arm quite easily.