Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-25-2001, 03:22 AM   #41
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Liliara is unshaken at Nalio's threat. Nevertheless, she logs his face in her mind as one of an enemy. She nods silent appreciation, first to the soldier, then to the dwarf. Her eyes move once more to the soldier before she finishes off her mead.

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 10-25-2001, 03:24 AM   #42
TheDutkanator

OOC: You seriously want to kill Kendril?

------------------

Let's get'em guen!

Quote:
"I'm sorry, did I kill you?" -TheDutkanator
Old 10-25-2001, 03:30 AM   #43
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

ooc: don't worry two fitty (da maturerest) I didn't mean for you to start the dialogue, anyhoo...

ic:Talthyr watches in silent appreciation of the characters courage or stupidity, *hadn't he noticed the sword, the lady was obviously one with battle prowess.*
He finished off his drink and decided he would wait to see the outcome of this meeting.

------------------
Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB
and Sorcerous Nuttella salesman of the O.R.T

Long live HADB!!!

'What doesn't kill me makes me stronger'
Old 10-25-2001, 03:40 AM   #44
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC: TheDutkanator, I am JUST KIDDING!
everyone, please email your character back ground to me at:
pleozhou@hotmail.com

P.S. writing Liliara's thread now!

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 10-25-2001).]
Old 10-25-2001, 03:52 AM   #45
TheDutkanator

OOC: I figured you were kidding, but I had to ask.

------------------

Let's get'em guen!

Quote:
"I'm sorry, did I kill you?" -TheDutkanator
Old 10-25-2001, 04:23 AM   #46
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

*Shadow steps down from his steed Twilight's back, considering how steady the stallion's breathing is after the long run behind them* "Go, find a glade this night and refresh yourself," said he. He knew from the clearness in the air that the moon and stars would be bright indeed tonight, and that his companion would be good for another three days after such an event. Who would have thought the Moondog would introduce him to a companion from that plane? Surely he was blessed in finding the figurine.
As he walks up to the door, he glances curiosly at the sign. The Sunnyvaile Sump it says. It sounded like a good place for a drink to him. Shadow stepped into the inn, and quickly glanced around while his bulk was still framed by the sunlight outside, making him indistinct while the inhabitants were easily visible. His gaze passed over the solitary warrior, a soldier if Shadow's guess was worth a plugged nickel, and it was, and continued across the excitable halfling, surly dwarf, a non selfpossesed man in fine robes, was he a magus?, and an elf whose type he knew well. There was an archer of no mean skill, a man to ride the river with. As his gaze continued on, it came to rest on a singularly lovely woman with a rather less gentle appearing sword on her hip. ahhh it was good to see a lady with a touch of class in this establishment.
As he stepped into the room, he caught the surprised expression on the barmaid's face. He knew what she saw: not a lean, 6 foot man of 205 pounds, little of it fat, and a complexion darkened by sun and wind, but a disembodied head glancing curiously at her. a trick of the armor, that, it had the ability to camouflage him in any terrain.
OOC: to be continued

------------------

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." - Lennon

[This message has been edited by Prime2U (edited 10-25-2001).]
Old 10-25-2001, 04:29 AM   #47
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

OOC:
Prim2u, interesting character, email me his background, I will open a private thread for all of ya! geez, lota work
Old 10-25-2001, 04:33 AM   #48
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

OOC: continued

Shadow adjusted the belt with hisbag of holding and twin sheathed wakizashis to where his legs did not bump against them, straightened the katana on his back, and leaned his unstrung bow against the wall near the door. Willing his armor to a fresh spring green, he approached the bartender. "I'd like a mug of bearclaw ale," he said. "After the ride I've had, I could do with a little bark on my chest." The bartender smiles and brings him a mug, then studies him and waits, suspecting this mysterious man has something more to say. Shadow glances at him and asks offhandedly, "Would you by chance know where Harkolia Bearpaw might be found? He sent word that there is a dark blight upon the lad near here, and that woodland creatures are disappearing." shadow's eyes drift over the warrior woman again, pausing a moment before returning to gaze levely into the barkeep's.

------------------

"Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans." - Lennon
Old 10-25-2001, 04:35 AM   #49
Prime2U
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
OOC:
Prim2u, interesting character, email me his background, I will open a private thread for all of ya! geez, lota work
OOC: ok 250, I will, but ummm I'll have to finish making it up first It might be tomorrow before I have it all down.
Old 10-25-2001, 04:46 AM   #50
Legolas the Elven Archer

Legolas continued to whet his blade for a while, seemingly not looking up. Yet he had noticed the sudden increase of adventurers, skilled ones nonetheless. If Ras made them the same offer, this was going to be a fun trip afterall.

He'd finally decided the dwarf and the halfling weren't going to talk about anything important here, so he decided to rent a room upstairs and wait for the morrow.

OOC: Actually, I never said I killed a dragon I was just one of the two who survived. T'was the wizard, I tell you...
BTW, do you need my past again too, CCL?

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings