Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-15-2001, 06:50 PM   #181
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: I am, I just can't think of anything to do. Hunting dragons is getting old, and I want a new type of adventure.
IC:
Old 08-15-2001, 07:05 PM   #182
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

OOC: Too true... maybe after we sort out this dragon and repair the sword LS will come up with a new plot device, we can only hope.

[This message has been edited by Ace Flashheart (edited 08-15-2001).]
Old 08-16-2001, 05:55 AM   #183
Lord Shield

Hey you can't blame me for this one. Another red dragon wasn't my idea. In fact, the whole kidnapping thing was started by somebody else - me I was all for a 'resting in Bar' or 'holiday in Evermeet' break

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-17-2001, 06:54 AM   #184
Lord Shield

The great dragon rears up and breathes great gouts of flame - High-level Monks, however, take NO damage when they make a save - Shield is not standing where the flames went - the dragon decided to do a belly-flop but looked at this individual - something of a memory occurred

"Hsssss! Emperor! You have no place here - your Empire is on different world"

Shield speaks in Dragon Tongue after this

"The HELL you say - that covenant was made with black, white and Ruby dragons - NOT red"

Shield speaks some more - the Dragon's eyes widen - he obviously cringes at something Shield says - the only non-draconic word he used was "Bob"

"Ok, ok - I will go - but just keep that maniac away from me" and flies off

Shield looks at his disappearing form - "actually, I lied but never mind"

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 08-17-2001).]

Old 08-17-2001, 04:22 PM   #185
Ace Flashheart
Manshoon

Lord flash stares for a moment at Lord Sheild, and then at the dissapearing form of the dragon...

"I don't want to know... Hey Sheild anywhere I can cash in these items that I have... obtained from the ground... where they were... and not stolen..."
Old 08-17-2001, 04:39 PM   #186
Nanobyte

Rhazor walks over to where Lord Flash (that's it right?), and looks at the pile of equipment lying next to his feet. Rhazor shuffles through the equipment, but does not find what he is looking for. "Where has my Moonblade gone? I cannot be an Elf of Evermeet, not without my Moonblade." He looks towards the party, "Do any of you sense a great surge of magic nearby?"
Old 08-17-2001, 05:49 PM   #187
Encard
Quintesson

Encard casts Locate Great Surge Of Magic and looks at what the spell has shown him.

Encard: Hmm... great surge of magic... There shoudl be one right over there, by that big, evil looking thingy...

Encard points a large statue that has somehow appeared in the corner.

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1:
Old 08-17-2001, 06:35 PM   #188
Lord Shield

The statue appears to be wielding the moonblade and lurches to life, heading for Encard! And no, you don't have a wand of evil-looking-statue-blasting

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-17-2001, 07:03 PM   #189
Nanobyte

OOC: You do know that only the owner can wield a Moonblade? Hmm... maybe it is because of all the whacked out things in this world... Just one more thing, Encard, where do you keep all those wands? You have one for practically every situation, and so ruins the story-part of adventuring.
Old 08-17-2001, 07:07 PM   #190
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Nanobyte:
OOC: You do know that only the owner can wield a Moonblade? Hmm... maybe it is because of all the whacked out things in this world... Just one more thing, Encard, where do you keep all those wands? You have one for practically every situation, and so ruins the story-part of adventuring.
Sorry, I didn't know that - but as the statue is an animated object, does it count? If so, then it's using a magical Longsword in each hand instead and the moonblade is inside it

I thought the same about Encard's wands hecne my earlier comment

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site