Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-15-2001, 03:40 PM   #1
boman
Welcomed New User

When I try to go through the pathway to the Unseeing Eye, I get a message that " The corridor ends with the picture of an eye.... and there is no way to enter it now".

What am I missing to do this?
boman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2001, 03:51 PM   #2
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

????

Sounds like you're nowhere near the end of that quest mate. Who or what have you spoken to? What did you just do in relation to the quest?

http://www.hughwilson.com
Yorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2001, 04:05 PM   #3
Mitro Jellywadder
Quintesson

quote:
Originally posted by boman:
When I try to go through the pathway to the Unseeing Eye, I get a message that " The corridor ends with the picture of an eye.... and there is no way to enter it now".

What am I missing to do this?

Did you go and talk to the leader of whichever temple talked to you? The temple is the place where the quest starts at.
Mitro Jellywadder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2001, 02:45 AM   #4
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Yes.. i agree with MItro.. go talk to the guy bat the temple of Helm. Hell give u the quest, and after that u can go through to the old tunnels.. before u get this quest, u cannot go behind there.
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 02:21 PM   #5
fable
Quintesson

SPOILER...
...To get through, you need the assembled device that will destroy the Eye. That means speaking with Amaunator and the renegade priest, both of whom have parts of it. The priest will then tell you to speak an inside spy at the compound, and only then will you be "shown" the secret passage.

Hope that helps.
fable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2002, 03:08 PM   #6
daan
Silver Dragon

yeah, its a bit unclear as to where you're stuck, but both advices given are true.

If you are stuck in the sewer that has an outer-ring and then several passages to an inner cirkel layout, with some kobolds and another creature in the middle. You'll have to talk to one of the tempels before you can enter the tunnel to the old-tunnels, which houses the unseeing eye cult. Which temple you have to go to, depends on your alignment, good, neutral or evil.

If you're allready beyond that part, take fables advice.
First go to the unseeing eye cult, the entrance is located somewhere in the sout-west corner i believe. Take the quest to retrieve the rod, then go to the door, located near where you first entered the map. You can then just kill the renegade priest or take his quest instead.
Good luck sorting it out [img]smile.gif[/img]