Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-28-2000, 04:55 PM   #1
J-Rod420

I need some help with advancing quests in the guilds. I have three fighters, but I just had one fighter get assigned a quest, and I completed it. However now I tried to get my other fighters some things to do, (I didn't realize I had to get them all on the same quest at the same time.)and it won't recognize that I've already completed the task that he's giving me. (The first mission, to check out the Toad Villiage.)So he gives me the task that's already done and I can't advance my other fighters within the guild. Am I retarded? Any input is appreciated. Peace

P.S. If anyone can tell me where the Saints Ring is that would be sweet too. thx

Old 11-28-2000, 05:22 PM   #2
Archimedes
Welcomed New User

You need to get each fighter that guild quest (have them be the main character, then have them accept the quest. Then I think you need to have each fighter talk to the toad shaman. Then return and have each fighter show up to the fighter's guild (click to select them as main character before going in. That should give each of them credit for accomplishing the quest and you can go further in the guild.

The ring of saints is in the crypt. Talk to the Stout near the crypt and his brother inside, at the lowest level. If that doesn't get you what you need I can give you further spoilers but it's usually more fun to figure out stuff yourself if you can (at least, I found it so).
Old 11-28-2000, 05:29 PM   #3
J-Rod420

I'll take the spoiler on the Saints Ring, I have talked to both brothers, I think I may have dropped it or something. If you can tell me where it's supposed to be I can check from there. Thanks for the guild help, I didn't have each fighter talk to the shaman.

Old 11-28-2000, 05:45 PM   #4
Archimedes
Welcomed New User

First, you need to get the bauble stick. It is in a chest on the lowest level of the crypt (across the water from the stairway you enter that level by. Once you have it, get that stcik ready for use and go diving. You need to use the stick on a bauble or something like that. There are two objects in the water, a key (don't bother with that yet, you can't get it now) and the object you want to get by using the bauble stick. The water is in the center of that lowest level of the crypt.

Once you have the bauble (or whatever it's called, go one floor up. Use the bauble on the door with the lock (it's just to the left of the door). That opens the door. Wait for the elevator and rigde it up to defeat F'Lokis Ra (a nasty mummy). Once that is done (feel free to loot) You need to activate the elevator and get off it before it can take you down. The elevator will go donw and come back up. Catch it as it is going up by climbing on the roof of the elevator. Take this to a secret room above F'lokis Ra's chamber. IN this room you will find a table on the left hand side. Look carefuly under the table. The ring iof saints is there (just partially hidden by the table. Go down the corridor, out through the wall that slidesaway at the end and you will be at the statue of Kerah. You should be able to find the way out from there on your own.

Good luck. Let me know if you have any problems and what they are. Different people find different things tricky.
Old 11-28-2000, 07:26 PM   #5
Taskmaster

General hints for guild quests:

Let EACH guild member talk to the guild-master and each one gets the quest. Then you only have to finish the quest with ONE guild member and go back to the guild. Talk with EACH guild member to the master and each member got the quest fulfilled. There is another text for those, who have not REALLY finished it, but the result is the same.