Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2001, 10:42 AM   #11
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
I agree...the sky is black as pitch here in Eagan this morning. Oh wait, we have tinted windows out the lab...I guess it's not so dark after all, but it's still nasty!!!

Hi, Kdog!

If you got the same part of the storm that hit us tinted windows won’t make a difference.

------------------
Old 09-07-2001, 10:47 AM   #12
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Moridin:
Sounds like you have a future lineman for the Vikes on your hands

Unfortunately I live in Downtown Mpls (1 block from the basillica) but work in St.Paul...but our office is moving in Novemeber to the New USBancorp tower in downtown much joy for me...from 11 miles in car to 6 blocks on foot!

Well in November we'll work a few blocks from each other. That is until I’m moved from the old USB tower into the new USB tower. After you make the move, let me know and we can grab lunch in the skyway if you’re comfortable with that.

------------------

[This message has been edited by onthepequod (edited 09-07-2001).]
Old 09-07-2001, 10:52 AM   #13
MagiK

OTP now I am currently in Laurel Maryland...thats about smack dab in the middle between DC and Baltimore. I've moved around a lot Lets see Lived in Orlando Fla. then Pensacola Fla, then Sabana Seca Puerto Rico, then Adak Alaska, Winter Harbor Maine, Pensacola Fla again, Sandiego Ca., Adaka Alaska again, Pittsburgh Pa, then to Maryland whew...Im tired just looking at that

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 09-07-2001, 11:00 AM   #14
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
Hello! I've been spending my entire free time on the forum since I joined . Erm... about me. Let's see... I am 15 years old and go to the Felix-Klein-Gymnasium in Goettingen. I lived in America for 6 years so I can speak English almost as well as a native speaker, although it has been going lately. My favorite hobbies are reading, playing computer and posting on the forum (). Apart from that I also go on bike tours with my family and go hiking in the mountains (during summer vacation). I stutter.

Hmmm....a stutterer. Well when I was younger I also had a speech impediment. I could not say my “R”s. Unfortunately, my name (first, middle, and last) has 4 “R”s in it. I grew up ski racing and all my teammates called me Mawk (as opposed to Mark). That nickname stuck with me long after I overcame the impediment. I never minded though.

On a separate note, where in the US did you live?

------------------
Old 09-07-2001, 11:08 AM   #15
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

I used to live in Guilford, Connecticut. It's on the east coast (on the Long Island Sound, the stretch of water between Long Island and the mainland) about 2 hours drive away from New York. It's near New Haven. Hope that helps you...

------------------

I am the great Kazara
Old 09-07-2001, 11:11 AM   #16
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
OTP now I am currently in Laurel Maryland...thats about smack dab in the middle between DC and Baltimore. I've moved around a lot Lets see Lived in Orlando Fla. then Pensacola Fla, then Sabana Seca Puerto Rico, then Adak Alaska, Winter Harbor Maine, Pensacola Fla again, Sandiego Ca., Adaka Alaska again, Pittsburgh Pa, then to Maryland whew...Im tired just looking at that

My gosh, you have lived in diametric climates. From Puerto Rico to Alaska? Talk about system shock!

------------------
Old 09-07-2001, 11:11 AM   #17
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod:
Hi, Kdog!

If you got the same part of the storm that hit us tinted windows won’t make a difference.

No kidding...seems to have blown over for now, at least!!

------------------
Guitars, women, beer...what more can a man ask for?
I AM the bard eternal
Old 09-07-2001, 11:22 AM   #18
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Black skies..... were there bone dragons flying about?

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

The Spaminyte Emperor
Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-07-2001, 11:23 AM   #19
Conan

Hi Onthepequod! I was wondering about you! Hows that little man doing Ok, I see what you said. Great! Falls creeping by now up there huh. Take care and see you later!

*\Conan/*

[This message has been edited by Conan (edited 09-07-2001).]

Old 09-07-2001, 11:42 AM   #20
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
No kidding...seems to have blown over for now, at least!!

Kdog

What have you been up to? Seen you posting a bit here and there...hope all is well with you!

Storm does seem to be over for the most part, but sounds like it is going to be a crappy weekend oh well as long as next weekend is nice (going camping )

------------------

Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig
I've got to admit it's getting better, it's getting better all the time
Bossman of Better Funny Stuff.....of the Laughing Hyenas!