Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 11-15-2013, 12:37 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ironworks Forum Get Ready!! Baldur's Gate II Enhanced is Near!

Going to get it.. can't wait till they have BG1 and BG2 for Android tabs too!

http://www.baldursgateii.com/

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2013, 09:16 PM   #2
wellard
Dracolisk

Default Re: Get Ready!! Baldur's Gate II Enhanced is Near!

I so want this to happen

But I will believe it when i see it!

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 03:28 AM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I can see it now! (great commercial pitch devs.. USE IT)

A group of campers (not fps kind lol) go into the Mountains.. then late at night another set of campers... (big area for campers) then late at night you hear someone scream: WHERE IS KANGAXX!!!!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 05:53 AM   #4
Target
Red Dragon

This sounds cool, will the game be released on Android? That would be great!

If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Target is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 07:50 PM   #5
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Thumbs Up Re: Get Ready!! Baldur's Gate II Enhanced is Near!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziroc View Post
I can see it now! (great commercial pitch devs.. USE IT)

A group of campers (not fps kind lol) go into the Mountains.. then late at night another set of campers... (big area for campers) then late at night you hear someone scream: WHERE IS KANGAXX!!!!

That's very funny Dan!!

http://www.hughwilson.com
Yorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 04:47 PM   #6
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Baldur's Gate I And Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Editions
Now Know as BG I EE & BG II EE are both Patched and work Fantastic on Windows 7 & 8 as well as everything after windows 98SE.

I have had BG I EE for 2-1/2 months which comes with Tails of the of the Sword Coast and a number of other MOD's already added to it and bug free. So far I have made it as far as the gates of the City of Baldur's gate and with the many new team members you can add to your game. Each new Character comes with a good size mission of their own which are great editions to the original story. You Still have all the original NPC's to help you along the way to finding out who is behind the Metal Crises and so far the Game has been as much fun as then Original.

Last Weekend I found Baldur's Gate II Enhanced Edition on line and bought it for $20.00. I started playing it right away and the graphics seem better than I remember but that may be due to the much higher grade of computer and Duel graphics Cards I'm using now then back on my old XP driven computer. Also it supports Wide screen with no glitches and due to the screen size the characters are larger with better definition.
The Built in Cheat work with both games just open the Baldur's Gate 1 or 2 Directory's and then copy "baldur's.ini" file and place the copy in a different folder in case you screw up the in game file.
Now open and Edit the original "baldur's.ini" with notepad and find the "[Program options]"
heading and add "Debug=1" and click save or you can add "Cheats=1" and click save both work in both games.
In order to use the cheat codes start your game and allow the game to run through to the first game save that way in case you did the add Debug or add Cheats wrong you still have a clean starting game point.
Now your in the Game press both [ctrl] & [space] on your key board at the same time and the console line at the bottom of your screen will open where you can type in the Codes- If you used Debug=1 Type
CLUAConsole:EnableCheatKeys() click enter this will enable the use of cheat codes Then
press [ctrl]&[space] at the same time and again open the console edit line at the bottom of the screen and type CLUAConsole:CreateItem("XXXX",15) the XXXX is what ever item code your want and the ,15 sets the amount of that item you want in your main characters inventory.
If you used the Cheats=1 in your Program Options you can just type in
CLUAConsole:CreateItem("XXXX",15) or any of the other codes that you can find a list of
in the Ironworks website.
You can also add Experience points to any one or all your characters by Typing in the Console CLUAConsole:SetCurrentXP("10000") and click enter.
or 20000-32000-1000000 what ever you want and it will set each or all characters to that max. Now if your character already has 10000 XP and you type in 10000 nothing will change because he already has 10000 XP what your typing doesn't add to it stated what his high XP is or what the teams XP is.
When using the codes you must use Caps where I have shown Caps and Lower case letters where I have shown Lower case letters as well as ("") example of actual code:=

CLUAConsole:CreateItem("misc07",30000) then press enter

this will give you 30,000 pcs of gold in your inventory. Just open your main characters inventory and it will be in one of the storage boxes, now ckick on the 30000 pcs of gold and it will automaticaly be added to your bank total.
Now you can keep pressing [ctrl]+ [shift] then press enter and repeat [ctrl]+[shift] then press enter over and over until you fill every box in your main characters inventory with 30000 pcs of gold, once his boxes are filled it will start filling the next NPC in your group with 30000 pcs of gold in each of their inventory boxes. You just need to go to each box and click on the gold in each box and they will be added to your bank.
I don't know why but 30000 is the most you can add from console at a time even if you type 50000 you only get 30000 but you can fill your whole teams inventory's with 30000 in every box until they are all full then click each to send the gold to your bank and start again. just remember there is only so much gold that is needed in game so to end up with 999,999,999 pcs of gold is a WAIST OF TIME you'll never spend 1/100 of it.

Last edited by TheCrimsomBlade; 06-08-2014 at 06:23 PM.
TheCrimsomBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2014, 05:07 PM   #7
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

IN GAME CHEAT CODES for BG I EE and BG II EE
many can be found here at the Ironworks home web site --
http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/ and a full list of Item Cheat codes for BG II can be found here http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/bald...itemlist.shtml
Hope this helps to get your cheat on not all of the Item codes will work in BG I as they were new to BG II but if you try to add these item to BG I it will just say not found'
One other thing you don't want to add any of the other patches or level cap removers as they have already been added to BG I EE and BG II EE and are not needed with the Extended Editions.
TCB
Old 06-12-2014, 11:35 AM   #8
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

Spoiler --------------Scroll Code
<
<
<
<
<
<
Have you and your Team been hit by a "Level Drain" Spell and your Priest only has 1 or two spells in their book ready for use.
After looking through all my Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 note books I finally found a scroll that every character can use to reverse the level drain and restore everyone back to normal.
If you have your console primed for Item Codes in game you can use the following cheat code to get a few scroll for each character to carry.

CLUAConsole:CreateItem("RESTORE",12)

This should be enough Restoration scrolls for each character to carry a couple in their inventory to restore their own level drain and one other.
The one thing I really hate when your level gets drained and you are a Mage, Wizard or Priest is it strips your high level spells from your memory.
Which means if your a Priest is level 5 you loose all your Restore spells and Restore is a level 4 spell and also there is a Greater Restore spell for a level 7 Priest Spell.
I haven't found any Restore spell that a Wizard or Mage can learn at any level. That means the only way they can use Restore is with this Scroll.
I hope this helps somebody.
TCB

Last edited by TheCrimsomBlade; 06-12-2014 at 11:38 AM. Reason: left out two words
TheCrimsomBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 04:11 PM   #9
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion

gog.com is now carrying both BG:EE and BG2:EE. I presently own both the originals with the expansions. Is it worth getting the Enhanced editions? Do they need any fixpacks, and if they do, are there any out there?

I'll be skimming through the gog.com forums for any info as well

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2014, 08:29 AM   #10
Shadow Stranger

Boards of Magic has its own BG2:EE forum, this may give you an idea as to how good this game really is.
Shadow Stranger is offline   Reply With Quote