Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-09-2001, 06:55 PM   #41
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
Sir_Tainly's list is actually quite true on most of the points. About nr. 25, I think we are so tolerant towards other religions because hardly anyone is religious anymore.
But the list is great... Do you mind if I post it at the Elysium, in the dutch thread for example? (for outsiders: the dutch thread is 54 pages of dutch chitchat... )
No problems at all, it isn't my list so i can't take credit anyhow

Rikard - the just is just a cut and paste, I didn't use the term "Hollander" I know the Dutch are touchy about this from my r/l Dutch friends. To me you are all "Lost Belgians" (j/k) btw if you all now want to beat me up I will be in Nijmegen on the 29th

------------------
Holy Avenger of the OHF and part time Pinguindiebjäger

Old 09-10-2001, 02:38 AM   #42
Rikard

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:

Rikard - the just is just a cut and paste, I didn't use the term "Hollander" I know the Dutch are touchy about this from my r/l Dutch friends. To me you are all "Lost Belgians" (j/k) btw if you all now want to beat me up I will be in Nijmegen on the 29th

I'm getting my spikes

------------------
I Am The SunGod
Here To Enlighten You

Old 09-10-2001, 02:55 AM   #43
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Hmm I would try to jump into the conversation,,but I have no idea of waht any of you dutch are talking about

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way ....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Currently in service for the Red Wizards
Old 09-10-2001, 05:00 AM   #44
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Hmm I would try to jump into the conversation,,but I have no idea of waht any of you dutch are talking about

I'm not Dutch, I'm a Netherl... no wait thats not right

------------------

Old 09-10-2001, 05:11 AM   #45
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:

Thanks!
They will love this..
Old 09-10-2001, 03:45 PM   #46
Legolas the Elven Archer

Great list, and mostly true too. Are there more where that came from?

Don't worry about what Dutch people want to be called. We don't want to be called at all

About the perpetual soccer debate I sense breaking out, I just wanted to say that my favourite team is FC Knudde. Now THEY can play...

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

[This message has been edited by Legolas the Elven Archer (edited 09-10-2001).]

Old 09-11-2001, 04:36 AM   #47
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Legolas the Elven Archer:
Great list, and mostly true too. Are there more where that came from?

Don't worry about what Dutch people want to be called. We don't want to be called at all

About the perpetual soccer debate I sense breaking out, I just wanted to say that my favourite team is FC Knudde. Now THEY can play...

I like Ireland's footie team and for any wandering German's out there 5-1

Sadly this is the only list like this I have, but if there are any otherrs out there I'd love to here them. If there are any suitably witty people who could write one, go on!

------------------