Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 04-05-2004, 01:52 PM   #1
NobleNick
Quintesson

(possible spoilers if you have not yet played FF8)
~
~
~
~

Hi guys,

I am in my first ever Final Fantasy experience: FF8. I am at the part on disk 1 where you attempt to assassinate Edea (sp?) the sorceress. The General has gone through his brief and cut the team loose for a while. Then they have regrouped, and sniper & gate teams have been selected. Rinoa and Quistis have had their little tiff, and everyone (except Rinoa) have moved out to get stationed for the dirty deed.

My problem is that, after we follow the General out to the arch, and Quistis and team are on station; I cannot advance the game any farther, no matter what I try to do with Squall and Irvine.

From reading the FAQs and walkthroughs on the web, I take it that Quistis is supposed to go back to kiss and make up with Rinoa; but I don't seem to be able to trigger this next event in the story. What do I do?

Thanks, in advance.
NobleNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 03:19 AM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

Talk to the general and follow him.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote