Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2002, 09:15 AM   #31
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA (Continues to hug Isaura, laughs) "Why, sweetie, it is because I have decided, long ago, to abandon all thoughts of my heart, not allow it to even speak! My life is to be one long paen to duty, for I well know, that I never will be loved, or love anyone else!" (Here, her eye wanders and she spots Blandamour looking fondly on Eliza, and has a hideous qualm. Resolutely, she shakes it off)
Old 04-22-2002, 09:48 AM   #32
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Raymond

Oblivious to anything happening around him, Raymond had not noticed Isaura's running or Galadria being over there somehow to catch up with her...

He is intent on learning about this newcomer that has a familiar face.

"As right you are, I will not bother you while you converse with the druid here. I see that there is an urgency in your voice and I am after only my own whims. Let us speak further on this at a more convenient time."

Raymond turns around and begins to walk back to the spot he and Isaura were sitting, muttering Eliza to himself, as though it meant something. Just then, he realized that Isaura was not there.

OOC>>I don't know where to place Isaura's PC, since Galadria was near enough to catch her. Suggestions? Oh...and when Raymond realizes who Eliza really is, expect a reaction from him...
Old 04-22-2002, 09:57 AM   #33
TAOWolf
White Dragon

TAO mutters something under her breath, and the fire flares suddenly....

She stands and starts pacing. Turning back to Eliza, "Do you know where he is right now? And can you describe this amulet?" Briefly she glances over her shoulder at Gala and the young girl, and then looks straight at Raymond.....~hmmmm.....this will not bode well, if he is distracted too much, the girl must make up her mind one way or the other......~

She decides it might be time to talk to Raymond again, but matters are becoming too pressing right now. She glances up at the stranger who accompanied the paladins back, and wonders how he will fit in to all this.....~everything has its reasons.....and I hope what he found searching my mind was.....interesting...~ She grins slightly at him, and winks hoping he catches the hint that she knows he was on the borders of her mind.
Old 04-22-2002, 02:01 PM   #34
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

OOC>> Larry, Galadria was restless and bored, and when she saw Isaura run off, she chased her and found her. Don't worry, we're anticipating a reaction. IC>>
ELIZA(to TAO) (Blushes) "Milady, he was in that town a few miles from here. I am sure that good Sir Blandamour can tell you where it lies. As for the appearance of the amulet, I can be of no help, for I never saw it. I was, until just recently, a slave to his lieutenant, Britomart."
Old 04-22-2002, 07:32 PM   #35
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sorsha

He seems... different, somewhat. ~ Then smiles wryly to herself at the thought ~ What did I expect? People change. ~ She begins to arrange the twigs and wood tidily, her fingers moving deftly ~ Even I have a changed a little. ~ As she looks up, she catches Legolas' serious expression as he hands her more wood ~ He seems to have some plan in store for me.

She cannot be sure she likes this discovery. Sure, he must somehow mean well. Yet is this not an indication that he cannot accept her as she is? And a further yet... Why should he? I probably mean nothing to him, so I should not be bothered by his actions. ~ It is difficult to concentrate, but she manages to focus on her task.

Before long, a crackling fire is warming the cool air pleasantly and she stares into it, the flickering flames reflected in her azure blue eyes ~ I have done right, it seems. ~ Sensing the air of approval from the elf ~ Is he staying just to make sure I can stand on my own feet, before he leaves? ~ Indignation begins to creep into her aching heart ~ Well, I'll show him! One way or another...
Old 04-22-2002, 07:39 PM   #36
mistral4543

Isaura

Her eyebrows arch slightly as she feels Galadria's embrace grow tense momentarily at the sight of Blandamour's affection towards the bedraggled girl ~ So... she does have her share of experiencing love, even as she denies it. ~ She sighs inwardly, feeling relief yet guilt at the same time. It is not that she rejoices in Galadria's suffering. But she is too honest to deny feeling comforted by the thought that the warrior has her vulnerable moments as well.

Murmuring softly ~ "That young lady there is certainly... attention-grabbing." ~ Her voice turning a little quivering ~ "Not that she intends it, yet she has such charisma." ~ She holds her tongue, not daring to continue for fear of revealing her follies further.

[ 04-22-2002, 07:40 PM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]
Old 04-22-2002, 08:23 PM   #37
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

GALADRIA (Forces a smile)(to Isaura) "Yes, you would never know that she was a slave two days ago, would you? She even wears those black rags with an air. She seems quite...taken...with Sir Blandamour."
Old 04-22-2002, 08:42 PM   #38
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

SIR BLANDAMOUR (thinks to himself) "I wonder what it is about that damned amulet that is making TAO take on so. Never seen her so upset. Why does Eliza want to be my squire? I would think that she would be anxious to get back to her castle. Perhaps she has changed, Rather striking, those green eyes, even all draggled like she is."
Old 04-22-2002, 08:55 PM   #39
mistral4543

Isaura

She emits an awkward chuckle ~ "That can hardly be helped. Many ladies would swoon at the feet of a gallant knight, do you think not?" ~ Her smile rather strained ~ "In fact, I would venture to say that had my heart not been stolen by Raymond, I would find Blandamour a most attractive man." ~ Peering at Galadria's eyes, she continues rather thoughtfully ~ "If I were you and had a liking for Blandamour - no matter how slight, I would not mind showing a little of my affection for him..." ~ Hurrying on hastily ~ "... that is, if I were quite confident he reciprocated it."

[ 04-22-2002, 08:57 PM: Message edited by: mistral4543 ]
Old 04-22-2002, 09:01 PM   #40
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Bazguul'tek

Bazguul regined his horse for an about-face and was heading toward the front gate, the way they had entered the town. The place lay destroyed and a few cries were heard from dying men and women, but were soon put down forever. The raiding horde saw Bazguul leaving and realized their time of fun had ended. Quickly forming up and mounting their steeds, they left the dead town. As the last of the men exited the gate, Bazguul's pendant glowed red. At the same time, the town ignited into a blaze of scorching flames, devouring the city as though it were alive. Withing minutes, the entier city had burnt to the ground, leaving only ash.

Servant: "Master, where do we go from here?"

Bazguul: "To the next town. There is much more fun that we can have before the day is over. Then when night falls, we shall really enjoy ourselves!"

They continue to ride along the beaten path, intent on their next hostile takeover.

[ 04-22-2002, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Closed Thread