Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-30-2000, 10:25 PM   #1
orlimar

How do i find proof of maevars treachery???
ive been stuck here for ages adn i cant figure out what ta do

Old 12-30-2000, 11:18 PM   #2
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Hi orlimar,
Am I correct in assuming that you have completed the tasks that Mae Var assigned you?
He should have directed you to see Edwin who will give you some more tasks, he is on the upper level of the guild hall. I don't want to say too much more or I might spoil it for you.
Old 12-30-2000, 11:27 PM   #3
orlimar

Is it a problem that i accidentally turned down the offer of owning the keep.
Cause i did that and now i cant get the 10000gp. She is in the coppor cornut. Do you know if there is any way now to get the 10000gp cause i really need that.
i cant reload the game cause i already saved over it.

Have any suggestions???

Old 12-31-2000, 12:13 AM   #4
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Play on, play on. Play an imperfect game, get a feel and then start over if you like. Money will find you if you keep adventuring. As a fighter though, the keep is your only chance at a stronghold - unless you dual into something else (...Thief!....Thief!).

You need to find Mae'vars guildhall, talk to him and then follow instructions. Work your way into the thieves confidence. Explore.

Additionally you may want to keep heaps of saves from various times and only go over them when you know you will NEVER go back. Play on, play on.