Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-30-2000, 03:00 PM   #1
huckpinn

I lost the De'Arnise Hold while doing Samias quest, took too long to get back to the hold (did not even know it had a problem) and lost it to the Roenall family. Is there any way to get it back? Need to get some of the things that I left inside! Any information would be helpful.

Huck

Old 12-30-2000, 03:23 PM   #2
Larr2

You can always use the cheat codes to put those items back into your inventory, if you miss them that bad.

Old 12-30-2000, 08:11 PM   #3
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Hi huckpinn,
Whoah, I didn't know that could happen. A messenger should have come to you letting you know there was a problem. Did you move on to chapter 4? If you did you can't go back to the mainland until you finish chapter 6, so if you did, that could account for why you lost it. If Nalia is still with you, you could try going back to the keep and try taking it back through warfare. I don't know if you can get it back or not but it may be worth a try if you defeat all of them.
GL