Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 12-01-2001, 06:57 AM   #1
Midget Gems

Hi all, the guys here at Midget Gems wanted to know if anyone had pulled anything useful out of Jester's Bag of Holding? We have pulled out a dead cat, flame arrow, 20 oils of speed and some gems. Oh and does the cat have any relevant use to do with the game? If anyone has pulled something good out what are the best items?
Old 12-02-2001, 08:14 PM   #2
dragons rage
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i pulled out throwing knives, and a bunch of mummy's teas
Old 12-02-2001, 10:07 PM   #3
Hayashi
Silver Dragon

Somtimes a useful item comes out - gems (to sell), potions (various types, including cursed ones), minor small weapons (darts, daggers). But noting really hugely useful.
Old 12-03-2001, 10:13 AM   #4
Micah Foehammer
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

The best items I ever got were potions (elven healing wine or Mummy's tea and the occassional potion of speed). There are occasional non-magical weapons like darts or throwing hammers that drop out.

http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3793&dateline=1187636  783
Micah Foehammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 10:22 AM   #5
EyeOfHorus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I've gotten some scrolls with cure light on them, gems, that elven wine, I got the dead cat too. that's when I said, "friend, it's time to put you away."
Old 12-05-2001, 11:13 AM   #6
SecretMaster
Apophis

I thought the dead cat was one of the caged animals you needed, but i was wrong. Very weird item.
SecretMaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 01:58 PM   #7
Midget Gems

Thanks guys for the replies. As for the cat I think I will just keep it as a house pet, at least it won't run away. If only it was allowed to be placed into a quick item slot, like Boo(he's great).

[img]graemlins/starwars.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-07-2001, 03:21 AM   #8
Brett
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yea that dead cat is just great. i love him, no feeding, no mess no worry. just lays there and doesnt couse any problems. anyway, ive pulled some arrows +1 out of that thing. and a few scrolls as well(nothing above first level), but i havent pulled anything good out in a long time.
Brett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2001, 11:04 AM   #9
Irongrinder

As far as I know the scrolls, potions and gems are the most usefull, espescially the mummy's tea and the Elven Wine.
Also the magic arrows can be of some use. But to click on it everyday...nah. Sell it!
Irongrinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2001, 09:59 PM   #10
Krafty one
Welcomed New User

quote:
Originally posted by Midget Gems:
Hi all, the guys here at Midget Gems wanted to know if anyone had pulled anything useful out of Jester's Bag of Holding? We have pulled out a dead cat, flame arrow, 20 oils of speed and some gems. Oh and does the cat have any relevant use to do with the game? If anyone has pulled something good out what are the best items?
Krafty one is offline   Reply With Quote