Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 01-15-2006, 12:56 AM   #1
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Finally, the Pats are NOT going to another Super Bowl! Good game, ONE very bad call, but hey, it can happen. Tom Brady didn't look to happy about those two interceptions either. Maybe dropped a smug level or two.
But the hype, maybe it will subside as well, wonder what kind of story they are making up know? The Steelers come to the area tomorrow, as long as they play clean and fair, we will have a good game. If not, then what goes around may just come around. See you from the Colts camp!

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 10:27 AM   #2
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Not a big Pats fan, but I sure wanted to see Denver lose. I did get my way in the NFC game yesterday though, nighty night Redskins. Not sure who I'd like to see go from the NFC, since Dallas isn't going, but I might ride with the Seahawks, since they knocked the Redskins out. I think I'd like to see Indy go as well. They worked hard for it, and deserve a chance to go, and Pittsburgh not withstanding, I'll bet they were glad to see the Pats lose too.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 04:43 PM   #3
StigTC

Wohoo, Steelers won!
Glad to see that the Colts and their bought team didn't get to the bowl, got pretty scary in the end though when the bus fumbled.
Personally I'd love to see a Steelers vs Seahawks superbowl. I'm thinking that the Panthers might have a better chance to make it there though, doesn't prevent me from still wanting Alexander, Hasselbeck and the rest of the Seahawks to go though. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Thought it fair to mention that I don't mean to put down the Colts play in any way, they've put up an awesome effort and are a great playing team, I just prefer the teams that fight with all their heart and have had their players for ages. (w00t, go Bettis)

[ 01-15-2006, 04:48 PM: Message edited by: StigTC ]
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 08:49 PM   #4
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Sorry guys, but the Hawks are goin all the way. I am a loyal 49ers fan from way back, but the Hawks got it goin on! They are my backup team to root for as well, seens how I am from WA.

HAWKS RULE

[ 01-15-2006, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: LordKathen ]
Old 01-15-2006, 09:02 PM   #5
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Give it up! The Panthers are too hot too handle on the road!

The Broncos have home field advantage, and will start the game playing hard!

Supewr Bowl 40 without the Colts will be,
Broncos and Panthers!

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 12:16 AM   #6
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

I like how the title is completely misleading...

But I'm a hawks fan all the way. Go Hawks!
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 07:55 AM   #7
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I see the 'Hawks, Panthers game being a real thriller. Both teams are on fire, and I'm having a hard time figuring out who can maintain the emotion for the championship game. In the AFC, Denver better bring their best game, because the Steelers are built to win on the road, and after the way they played Indy, it could spell trouble for the Broncos.
The Bard's prediction: Seahawks/Steelers in two very close games.
Old 01-16-2006, 08:59 AM   #8
StigTC

There's simply no limit to how much I hope you're right. [img]smile.gif[/img]
One fine day in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight, <br />Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. <br />The deaf policeman heard the noise, and came and shot those two dead boys. <br />If you don\'t believe this joke is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too!
StigTC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2006, 03:46 PM   #9
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Based on both teams performances, against should have been tough teams, it looks really good. However, this has been one of those seasons...