Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2003, 12:58 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

THIS was a shock! [img]smile.gif[/img] Go to www.tgeweb.com and it says it's suspended if you click on the link. I owe them for this years hosting and I was about to upload the new design. CRAP! And the bad thing is, I'm broke. So if anyone can help out, I believe the cost is $150 for a year (plus extra 500mb). If you can help out, it would REALLY be helpful.

I nearly fell out of my seat [img]smile.gif[/img] crap.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 05-25-2003, 01:08 AM   #2
machinehead
Drizzt Do'Urden

Some help is on the way.
Old 05-25-2003, 01:20 AM   #3
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

man, why couldn't this happen at a different time???
we have to pay our rent, pay the electric and the phone, so we will be broke for the next 2 weeks
Old 05-25-2003, 01:38 AM   #4
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
man, why couldn't this happen at a different time???
we have to pay our rent, pay the electric and the phone, so we will be broke for the next 2 weeks
Yeah, this SUCKS bad. All my testing locally is hard now, because I can't call images from the tgeweb site. (in the SSI Includes, they are linked to the files on the server). So I'm having some troubles.

Anything anyone can sent will help BIGTIME. I guess I'll scan in some more baseball cards too. but that takes weeks to get payment. ARGH! I wish I wasn't so damn poor.

Anyway, just to let you guys know, I've converted most of Ironworks Website over to the new design, and it looks MUCH nicer, and all areas are up to date with new files, links and tips and hints from those of you that sent them via email to me in the past Months! I've saved them all! [img]smile.gif[/img]

I'll be adding many new areas as well. Arx will get a site, although small, It NEEDS as much show-time as it can get, and I'll be making an area for D.B. Bradleys new RPG as well as the Greyhawk game!

We also have many new areas--a page JUST for Release dates now as well!

If you have Paypal, We allow it, and at the top of any screen, you can click on the donations image and it'll take you to the right page. I'll be changing the donation page soon to include a 'subscription service' for those that asked for it. This allows people (if they want) to send a donation each Month, which is really cool, and simple!! I know a few of you wanted this, and I have been working on that as well!!

Thanks again, and to previous donation senders: THANK YOU!!! You saved our butts many times [img]smile.gif[/img] I just wish I didn't have to rely on donations. Kinda makes me sad that I have to ask for help. But thank you guys, you mean a lot to me!

Dan

Old 05-25-2003, 06:05 PM   #5
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

bump

Old 05-25-2003, 06:12 PM   #6
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

What a complete bummer Z! It may not happen at all, but I will send what I can, when I can. Taxi business is pretty slow right now.
Good luck.
Old 05-25-2003, 07:54 PM   #7
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Dan, this is another time that we need to have a subscription service in place. Please consider it. Thanks.
Old 05-25-2003, 08:56 PM   #8
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Dan, this is another time that we need to have a subscription service in place. Please consider it. Thanks.
Huh? He says in the post that he is working on it. Come on Attalus, read the post... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2003, 09:52 PM   #9
MagiK

Combined donations from Mysticelt and Me. Hopefully it will help cover the expenses. Looking forward to the subscription service.

Old 05-25-2003, 10:31 PM   #10
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Didn't you read what I posted? [img]smile.gif[/img] I indeed said that I'm working on a really cool subscription area right now!! Should be good. But you gotta have a credit card. That is the only down side.