Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2004, 06:42 PM   #1
InjaYew
Zhentarim Guard

in case you're in need of such a thing.

http://www.sendatee.net/annaVBO.html
InjaYew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2004, 07:22 PM   #2
Illumina Drathiran'ar
Apophis

5 Card Draw Champion
A friend of mine told me about an awesome shirt that I'd like to buy. It involves a restroom-style silhouette of a woman, with an arrow pointing to her crotch. It says "Good Bush"... and it features Dubya, with the caption "Bad Bush"

http://xkcd.com/386/
http://www.xkcd.com/406/

My heart is like my coffee. Black, bitter, icy, and with a straw.
Illumina Drathiran'ar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2004, 10:06 AM   #3
ryaldin
Elminster

I like the black one. Somehow, I think my ultra-conservative family would be a little put off if I came home sporting one of those
Old 02-13-2004, 10:12 AM   #4
Rokenn
Galvatron

Quote:
Originally posted by ryaldin:
I like the black one. Somehow, I think my ultra-conservative family would be a little put off if I came home sporting one of those
Maybe you should buy them all one as a gift [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-13-2004, 10:27 AM   #5
ryaldin
Elminster

I was thinking of buying my Cousin, and one of my Uncles, 'Dude! Where's my Country?' by Mike Moore, but I'm not sure how well that would go over either. *sigh* the trouble I go through to educate the masses of Montana.
Old 02-17-2004, 06:57 AM   #6
InjaYew
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Originally posted by Illumina Drathiran'ar:
A friend of mine told me about an awesome shirt that I'd like to buy. It involves a restroom-style silhouette of a woman, with an arrow pointing to her crotch. It says "Good Bush"... and it features Dubya, with the caption "Bad Bush"
I am far too much of a sissy to wear such a shirt in public. I appreciate the sentiment tho.
Old 02-17-2004, 07:02 AM   #7
InjaYew
Zhentarim Guard

Quote:
Honestly, I'm afraid I would be physically attacked by all the intelligent, right-thinking loyal citizens in my state. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I ought to get one to wear for those days I'm in *need* of an altercation.
Old 02-17-2004, 07:05 AM   #8
InjaYew
Zhentarim Guard

In response to the other stuff, Michael Moore used to get on mah nerves a bunch, but these days I find myself admiring him more and more. *ahem*

I even signed up to his mailing list at www.michaelmoore.com

[img]smile.gif[/img]

It's weird, I don't have many relatives left, but the few I do are all Democrats. We have nothing else in common. Course these days that can be enough.
Old 02-17-2004, 08:22 AM   #9
ryaldin
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by InjaYew:
quote:
Honestly, I'm afraid I would be physically attacked by all the intelligent, right-thinking loyal citizens in my state. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I ought to get one to wear for those days I'm in *need* of an altercation. [/QUOTE]You mean one of those days when you just want to verbally berate one of your family members because they do the same stupid things, over and over, because that's the way that 'Pa' did it? [img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] *sigh*
Old 02-17-2004, 07:49 PM   #10
InjaYew
Zhentarim Guard

Actually more like pounding somebody with a baseball bat because they want the teaching of evolution in the schools outlawed (literally) voting against a state lottery to help schools cuz they're convinced Jeebus don't like gamblin' yet voting down a tax hike for said same purpose, refusing to recognize same sex unions cuz it's "unnatural" and also unsanctioned by Jeebus, and erecting a giant monument to the ten commandments in the court house blatantly violating laws that separate church and state. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 02-17-2004, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: InjaYew ]