Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-12-2001, 05:59 PM   #1
Kese Chartier

I'm new to this forum, but an avid player of UA. I think Dungeon Craft is an awsome idea. I seem to remember this project back when it was UAForever and it hasn't progressed much. Is someone still working on this? If so, I would love to help -- I don't have much still in the way of programming, but I would be willing to playtest or help in whatever way I could.
Old 03-13-2001, 02:03 AM   #2
sylent
Emerald Dragon

I am interested in finding out more about this, because from the sounds of it, it has a very high potential!

------------------

"Watch your back" - Sylent
Master Theif of the OHF
sylent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2001, 02:16 AM   #3
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by Kese Chartier:
I'm new to this forum, but an avid player of UA. I think Dungeon Craft is an awsome idea. I seem to remember this project back when it was UAForever and it hasn't progressed much. Is someone still working on this? If so, I would love to help -- I don't have much still in the way of programming, but I would be willing to playtest or help in whatever way I could.
It was called UA Forever, but I came up with the new name, Dungeon Craft (and logo) , Me and a few others (Richard Turner is the brainchild) are busting butt on it. as of now, we have added screen resolutions up to 1024x768, with FULL 32bit graphics (TGA's support transparency). Also, WAV, MP3, MID, and more (for music).

I'm designing all the default artwork for DC, and I've been working on more now as well. A new version is usually released every week or two, so the project is on fire as we type.

Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
Old 03-15-2001, 10:55 AM   #4
CocoaSpud
Zhentarim Guard

Ziroc's artwork really added some polish to the look of DC too. Great stuff.

The current feature being worked on is spells/magic. This is the most difficult aspect so far, and takes longer to fully develop than previous features. I'm adding script capability to allow flexibility in creating spells. The last few updates were mostly bug fixes, and future releases will likely be the same until the spell code is working.

CocoaSpud
Dungeon Craft Development Team
CocoaSpud is offline   Reply With Quote