Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 06-20-2013, 04:56 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Worried James Gandolfini dead at 51

This was a shock.. I mean 51!! He will be missed greatly, and was an amazing actor..

I did remark to Donna when watching the Sopranos, that 'Tony' breathed heavy a lot.. didn't know if it was part of the acting or real life health issues.

It scares me, because in the last year, my blood pressure is high.. like 150 over 138.. and heart rate at 103 sometimes... I need to cut my caffeine the Doc says.. but in the last year now, on and off, my feet have started hurting BAD then it fades away over 5-8 days.. just happened again.. just dull pain in both feet. I looked at my feet closely, and can see some veins that burst--little purple things.. not a lot, but it worries me.. a friend that has Diabetes says it could be a symptom of diabetes.. but I dunno.. going for my full blood workup in July. I want to get this under control, because seeing James dying at 51 really scares me.. I'm 40.. but not over weight.. around 157.. notice since I hit 40, I have been gaining some Lbs.. oh fun! the metabolism is slowing..

I recommend anyone who has high blood pressure to get it check out.. We've lost a great actor at 51.. Way too young.. I sure will miss his acting.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 05:18 AM   #2
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Default Re: James Gandolfini dead at 51

To be honest, this doesn't come like a shock or surprise at all, if you have followed the Soprano's throughout all 6 seasons, you could literally see him gain more and more weight, to the point that even walking seemed to be too much for him to handle, I don't think James was looking after himself very carefully, and eventually you will pay the price, as harsh as this may sound. I remember one particular scene (forgot which season it was in) where Christopher told Tony that he would die at age 50 if he would keep eating like that, those words seem almost like a prophecy now.

Anyway...RIP James, a brilliant actor and star in my all time favourite series is no more.
Old 06-28-2013, 09:55 AM   #3
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Default Re: James Gandolfini dead at 51

http://www.nieuwsblad.be/article/det...38795#photoset

Funeral photoset.