Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 03-06-2001, 09:48 AM   #1
Avenger
Elite Waterdeep Guard

the first few times i played through Baldurs' Gate, I found the Cloak of Protection +2 without even trying. Just did the right quests or something. But now i cant find it! Does anyone know where it is ? i remember it being in Baldur's Gate somewhere but i might be wrong. And someone told me about a Cloak of Balduran, that gives your AC a +3 bonus. I've never found it on any of my games. Does it exist ? If so, where is it ? any help would be appreciated.

thanku
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 05:14 PM   #2
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Cloak of protection +2: is in the Candlekeep dungeon

Cloak of balduran: it actually gives +1 ac not 3, but it doesnt count as a magic item and it gives you more things (such as 25% magic resistance). ITs in Bg city, to find it do this:
- Go to the north western part of the city, enter a locked big house, and after a tough battle with some battle horrors and invisible stalkers, a mage will ask you to do a quest for him, so just do it. I wont spoil it for you, if you have problems with it post again ok ??

------------------
"Let my spells do the dirty work" Ertai, High Sorceror of the Holy Flame
Xanthul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 05:36 PM   #3
Avenger
Elite Waterdeep Guard

eternally grateful !

avenger
Avenger is offline   Reply With Quote