Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2006, 08:45 AM   #1
The Riddick
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi guys!. This is my first message here, but Iīm no rookie to this game. My problem is this. I finished it like two years ago and finally I decided to try it again. Right now Iīm in Dragonīs Eye and what is my surprise to see that when I return to Kuldahar with an amazing amount of loot for selling the blacksmith is gone!!. Not only him, but his son, you know, the guy in the wizards tower, Nataniel and Jeremy or Jermsy or whatever is his name. So I couldnīt talk to Nataniel to uncover the guy in Dragonīs Eye possing as him. No problems there, since I knew he was not the real Nat I just bought all what I could from him and then I wasted him.
My question is: is it a bug the reason why Nat and all the others are not in Kuldahar anymore?. And if it is so, will that affect the game?. I mean, will I be able to finish it again?.
Old 02-07-2006, 10:44 AM   #2
Magness
Quintesson

I see no reason that you shouldn't be able to finish the game, but it certainly sounds like a bug. I don't recall that ever happening to me before.

By that point in the game, all of the important characters in Kuldahar should be in a semi-circle near the exit towards Dragon's Eye on the right side of the area map.
Magness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 05:52 AM   #3
Marty4
Symbol of Cyric

At some point in the game, they all go out for a stroll and chill in the eastern area of Kuldahar, around when you save the town. Check there.

EDIT: Magness already said where they are, nevermind.

[ 02-08-2006, 05:53 AM: Message edited by: Marty4 ]
Marty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 07:04 AM   #4
The Riddick
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Right, right and right. I just didnīt bother checking around Kuldahar for them, but you are totally right. So, no bug, always good to know, and in my way to the Severed Hand, lying waste to whatever and whoever dares to stand in my path, hehehe. Thanx for the fast answer guys!!