Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2005, 02:28 PM   #1
Blackguardspwnyou06
Elite Waterdeep Guard

When you come across the manor outside of hilltop that contains a item selling hermit you can offer him or ask him about strange artifacts. When you ask this question he tells you a story about a halfing on his way to icewinddale that held a pendant. This hermit also forgot why he never reacived the pendant even though he clearly remembers buying it. Could this halfing be Regis form the Drizzt stories? If i do recal correctly he stole the mind altering ruby from pasha pook. Designer joke maybe?
If you stand to reason <br />you\'re in the game <br />the rules might be elusive <br />but our pieces are the same <br />and you know if one goes down we all go down as well <br />the balance is precarious as anyone can tell <br />this world\'s going to hell <br /><br />Don\'t allow <br />this mythologic hopeful monster to exact its price <br />Kyoto now! <br />We can\'t do nothing and I think someone else will make it right
Blackguardspwnyou06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 09:55 AM   #2
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hmm, another easter egg, for those that have spent a considerable time in the forgotten realms, both in game, and out...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote