Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-09-2001, 03:14 AM   #1
Vampire

What is Blair thinking??? Britain has NHS problems that threaten public health, it has Rail Track sueing the government for more funds, it can't build a national stadium, the millennium dome it built is out of action because no one likes it and the millennium bridge has vibrational problems.
With NO ability to solve any of these home issues, the labour government thinks it can join America in a moral crusade against terrorism by bombing tent pegs in a graveyard otherwise known as Agfanistan.
What is Blair think????

------------------
Old 10-09-2001, 03:15 AM   #2
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

It's easier to destroy than to build.

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 10-09-2001, 03:19 AM   #3
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
It's easier to destroy than to build.

I TOTALLY know what you mean! It took me quite a while to build up my town on 'SimCity', then I caused a disaster and...uh oh, I'm on a totally diferent track aren't I?

(please forgive, in a playful mood!)

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 10-09-2001, 03:20 AM   #4
Vampire

Talking about going off topic!
Hey I had planes crashing into my skyscrapers in SimCity all the time!
Uhhh bad example...
Old 10-09-2001, 03:24 AM   #5
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:

I TOTALLY know what you mean! It took me quite a while to build up my town on 'SimCity', then I caused a disaster and...uh oh, I'm on a totally diferent track aren't I?

(please forgive, in a playful mood!)

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 10-09-2001, 03:27 AM   #6
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Talking about going off topic!
Hey I had planes crashing into my skyscrapers in SimCity all the time!
Uhhh bad example...
Wow...Never had that happen, just had earthquakes, fires, and tornados!

Never meant it like that!

------------------

LH Member

"I've had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America's the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I'm proud of America, I'm proud of our people, and I'm gonna prove it. We're American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I'm getting a little ticked off...go ta ****"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 10-09-2001, 03:30 AM   #7
Vampire

Quote:

ALL the time! If you have a hUGE airport or two then any skyscrapers are targets for these planes...
Old 10-09-2001, 03:32 AM   #8
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Avatar:
Quote:

ALL the time! If you have a hUGE airport or two then any skyscrapers are targets for these planes...
Man, me and my big mouth!
I really had no idea!

(my cities never were big enough, I guess!)

------------------

LH Member

Old 10-09-2001, 04:04 AM   #9
Dramnek_Ulk

Blair is using this as an opportunity to bury all his unpopular reforms, ands by craven boot licking it gives him a chance to get closer to Bush. Blair is really a Tory in disguise

------------------

In nomine Imperatis, guard our armour and our gaze; lubricate our projectile weapons that they do not jam. Bless and brighten the beams of our lasers; fiat lux in tenebris.

Old 10-09-2001, 04:56 AM   #10
Bruce The Aussie
Fzoul Chembryl

The problem is all the stuff he's useing costs millions of pounds. so while he's prancing around trying to look heroic with his pay increase (yes thats right. i've heard the whole govenment gave themselves pay rises.)

------------------