Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-20-2001, 07:42 AM   #101
BlackAssassin
Zhentarim Guard

Walnut the big nose dwarf pulls down his pants and urinates into a tankard and gives it to LS. LS takes a big swig and slams it back down onto the bench. "Tangy" he says.

------------------
ShadowMaster of the Theives of Darkness.

[]####[]::::::>
Old 06-20-2001, 08:14 AM   #102
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hah...he would never do that...being an Old One he saw through your prank and polymorphed the urine into Forever Ale before drinking it.
But I think he just might do the opposite to every tankard of Ale that you drink in this bar if you're not careful

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &
Official Entertainer Elf of the BG2 Bar

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-20-2001, 08:15 AM   #103
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
A ship that can only hardly be recognised as once being an Illithid ship pulls up next to the Bar and hangs on with grappling hooks, it's covered in graffiti, dead Knights of Solamnia(In full plate mail), swords, dead drow, beer kegs, a dead young blue dragon taking up most of the deck and random souvenirs from Krynn and various other worlds, there's also a smell of fried squid rising from the ship's galley along with rude songs.
LOL!!!
~Melusine flutters up to the deck of the ship to see what's going on in there~

------------------
Melusine, High Queen of Fluffies, Archbabe of the Order of the Holy Flame and the Laughing Hyenas, &

Your voice is ambrosia
Old 06-20-2001, 08:40 AM   #104
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
Hah...he would never do that...being an Old One he saw through your prank and polymorphed the urine into Forever Ale before drinking it.
But I think he just might do the opposite to every tankard of Ale that you drink in this bar if you're not careful

I could safely drink anything, however there is a need for respect. From now on, the offending dwarf will be pissing out Red Bull - it gives you wings
Fortuna also hops aboard the new ship. What the hey, if it's hostile, blast it , if not dance with it)
He knows the thoughts of the crew and recognises beasties. God help them if they start something

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
http://lordraptor0.tripod.com/index.html

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 06-20-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Lord Shield (edited 06-20-2001).]

Old 06-20-2001, 09:27 AM   #105
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:

Fortuna also hops aboard the new ship. What the hey, if it's hostile, blast it , if not dance with it)

LOL, if not, dance with it? Oh well, why not I suppose
So, do your psionic powers reveal anything more about the ship's inhabitants?
For example, will they devour me if I give any of them a wedgie? Are they good with mustard or ketchup?

~Melusine proceeds to explore the ship's deck for anything alive...~

------------------

Your voice is ambrosia

[This message has been edited by Melusine (edited 06-20-2001).]
Old 06-20-2001, 09:33 AM   #106
Lord Shield

Undead - and lots of it!!! Undead undies are somewhat rotten making wedgies temporary. If we get them off the ship, however, you can practice the zero-G wedgies.
I'll see if we can get them to party instead, though!

------------------

Old 06-20-2001, 09:59 AM   #107
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

one hundred and four shots. Gulp. one hundred and five shots. Gulp. one hundred and..... ZZZZZZZZZZZ.

------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to visit this board.
Old 06-20-2001, 10:51 AM   #108
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Feretrath: AWHOOOOOO!!! *suddenly a pack of wolves appears*

Fyren: those are feret's lil friends.

WlfPK: WE WANT 14 STEAKS, WITH HP SAUCE, AND SOME ALE, AND Um.......HOTSAUCE!
You notice that these are just dire wolves; good for pelts on the walls
But, aslong as Fyren is there and Fererath is still there, your not getting pelts from these guys.
Suddenly, a ninja bolts the door open!
Ninja: Hello drunkards, and nobles! I am Ashi Kiqqato, Ex Servant of Gwhanos
Ashi: I will not put my weapons in the bin, because I need them to survive.
I have poison daggers (im an assassin) and a +2 crossbow, with bolts of biting. Its called The Assassins Lighter +2: The helper. It is a light crossbow,
but only assassins may use. I also have a short sword. This armor im wearing is The nights gift +5. i have boots of speed, and a girdle of stone giant strength.

------------------
Will the real cheesy lich stop using timestop, stop using time stop, YEAH BABY! :1diablo:

Old 06-20-2001, 11:02 AM   #109
Lord Shield

You will put the weapons in the bin or you won't survive (smiles sweetly)
The ninja complains and then finds his weapons disappear and re-materialise behind the counter. LS gives him a receipt. "Since you can't be killed here, your previous statement was irrelevant anyway. BTW, the Sake here is very good"

------------------

Old 06-20-2001, 11:09 AM   #110
Sigmar
Unicorn

Tiax walks off the ship and to the asassin. He shouts
"Prepare to fall at the hands of Tiax!" he pulls something out of his belt.
He finds out its his buckle, his pantaloons drop and his Cyric underwear is revealed. Ashi
breaks out into laughter as does the rest of his tavern. Tiax hastily pulls up his pantaloons and this time he actually pulls out his weapon, the tavern gasps in horrer. It's Tiax's butterknife of eternal damnation (capable of spreading even the foul substance vegemite). Tiax charges towards Ashi, stops, removes the hand holding him in his place on his forehead and then continues to charge towards Ashi.

------------------
Sigmar has only one foe,
and he is Tiax!